Tribal Fever


There's a little park near my house called Jury Commons. Matt and I were headed there to take outfit pictures but it was surprisingly crowded so we just walked down the street a bit and stopped in front of this pretty house. It was covered in ivy and moss, over run just the way I like.  



Tribal Print Dress: gift
Black Lace Up Booties: street seller
Leather Bag: etsy
Military Sweater: Nordstrom Rack
Tiger's Eye Ring: thrifted



Look at all the pretty moss! 


I used this bag in one of my etsy treasuries a couple months ago. The more I looked at it the more I wanted it. I finally broke down and had to sent to me and I'm so glad I did! It looks handmade, almost like a medicine pouch. The leather is super soft (yet sturdy) and I love the way the beaded strands clack together when you walk. 


A recent purchase from a Goodwill up north.  I love Tiger's Eye and the pretty feather design.

0 comments: