Dry Grass and Shadows














Spring is close. We can feel it in our bones. The weather in Northern California is slowly warming and the green grass is beginning to grow. Spring dresses and skirts are making their way out of our closets. Winter, please go away.

On Jen:
White Eyelet Dress: Thrifted
 Southwestern Purse: Thrifted
 Brown 1970's heels: Thrifted
Tights: American Apparel 

On Annalise:
Maroon Knit Top: Thrifted
Black and White Stripe Skirt: Forever21
Miz Mooz Boots: Shoe Biz
Brown Woven Belt: Thrifted



8 comments:

Rachel :

I love old trees with weird branches and stuff; they really make a great backdrop in these pics! I think my favorite is of everyone's shoes. :D

jamie :

dry grass + shadows + pretty girls = cute blog post

softspoken :

i've been looking that skirt up and down on f21 for a few days now and then decided it might be too short for me. after these photos i'm seriously going to have to reconsider. LOVE <3

Rebekka Seale :

Adorable, all of you!

jamie :

pssst, giveaway at my blog! <3

Meggstatus :

You two are so adorable, I love these shots!

meelusha :

lovely style and pics, as always :)
xoxo, meelusha

p.s. since you love vintage, don't forget to join the cool vintage giveaway on my blog (60s silk scarf by daniel la foret-paris)
http://meelusha.blogspot.com/2011/01/join-my-1st-giveaway.html

AnnaBananaCupcake :

Thanks everyone for your super sweet words.
Rachel, yeah, creepy trees make really good shadows and I love them too.
SoftSpoken, if it's still online you should get it. I would love to see how you style it up. <3
XOXO