En Gallop


I am still on winter break from school and it has been quite lovely. I am busy with writing my thesis and rarely have free time for myself during the semester. Having six weeks off from my studies gives me time to explore the city and catch up on the activities that I often miss out on. 

Today, Matty and I visited the the De Young Museum in Golden Gate Park. It is only a short walk to the De Young from our apartment. On a sunny day, walking through the park is almost a surreal experience. The grass is green, the flowers are in bloom, and Stow Lake is full of boaters. The main plaza is one of my favorite parts of Golden Gate. There is often art exhibitions and music to make the stroll though the park that much better.







Skirt: Vintage Evan Picone
Chamise: American Apparel
Tights: American Apparel
Necklace: 1970's Vintage
Heels: 1970's Vintage
Purse: Vintage Dooney and Bourke
Belt: Vintage 1960's 



3 comments:

Rachel :

It's good you had at least a little time off, right? I hope your thesis turns out great! :D

I really like how the shoes and belt are nearly the exact same color; it really ties the outfit together. :D

Sydney, The Rabbit-Hearted Girl :

ah, time off from school is the best!
i love the length of that skirt.
i'm a little scared of maxi skirts but this outfit is making me change my mind, i really like it! <3

Charmalade :

I like how your outfit in January is like my outfit in the late springtime. Dang! But I can't complain too much, really. I really like the pleated maxi skirt and the play of dark neutrals. :)

Toast with Charmalade