Farmer John


Western Addition is one of my favorite neighborhoods in San Francisco. The district has the most lovely coffee shops, restaurants, and boutiques. Matty and I enjoy visiting the Farmer's Market on the weekend to shop for yummy vegetables and fruits. Eating organic and local is very important to both of us. I feel quite lucky to live in a city that offers so many wonderful opportunities to support locally grown/made goods.

I found this lovely 1950's vintage tote at a thrift store in Davis, CA. The bright floral pattern is bright and happy--it is perfect for the warm weather! It coincidentally matches the 1950's hand painted wooden broach that I recently acquired from a local thrift store. The scalloped edges are my favorite part of the design.


Chiffon Skirt: Vintage
Oxford Heels: Thrifted
Belt: Anne Klein
Hat: Vintage
Lace Chamise: Thrifted
Lace Vest: Gift
Brooch: Vintage, Thirfted
Floral Bag: Vintage, Thrifted




10 comments:

Kuleigh :

Those bike sculptures are neat! I love this outfit. That bag looks perfect for shopping!

Rachel :

Great outfit! Looks perfect for Spring!

Meggstatus :

Matty is mashing on that sculpture!

Lottie :

what a beaut of an outfit!

Virginie Lavallée Bélanger :

I love that tote! Gorgeous :)

And full of fresh veggies, so jealous!

Fashion Forestry :

Cuuuute pictures! And I love that you are using the bag the original way ;)

Annie, Time Enough for Drums :

Wow, I just happened on your blog and I'm in love with your style. Your style is what I wish I could achieve!

Jennyboo :

Thanks ladies for all of the wonderful comments! They really made my day!
Meg- Yes, Matty really wished that was a real bike. He loves to speed down the hills (even though I get worried about a potential accident!!)
Annie- I am amazed by your style!! I've been reading your blog for quite awhile and that is such a lovely compliment!

Milly :

Loving your blog, I'm following!

Would love you to enter my GIVEAWAY:

http://thoroughlymodernmilly5.blogspot.com/2011/01/giveaway-be-my-february-girl.html

xx

nsansouci :

I bet Howard gets in on that carrot action! You guys look lovely as always!