Leopard Alley


Okay, I admit it, I have unhealthy obsession with leopard print. I used to find it the tackiest thing ever and I don't know what changed but I seriously love it. My eyes are just drawn to it whenever I enter a store, or even just walking down the street. Anyway, this dress isn't a true leopard print, but I love it all the same. It's super comfortable jersey material and it has pockets! Dress pockets have got to be one of the best things ever. Do you agree?


 

 More proof of my animal obsession...one of my favorite rings. It's a leopard head encrusted with sparkling (faux) diamonds! And it looks like it's eating your finger. I got it last year at the Vintage Expo and I wear at least once a week. Epic.
 As if the ring wasn't enough "bling-bling", I'm wearing MAC Bad Fairy glitter nail polish from the Villians line. It has a really neat two-tone affect in the sun and changes from orangey-red to magenta-pink. I love it!

Black and white print dress: Nordstrom
Black cardigan: Target
Pink belt: Thrifted
Leopard rind: Vintage Expo
Charm necklace: Flea Market
Grey oxfords: Forever21
Grey handbag: Thrifted

6 comments:

czech foreigner :

I love it! it look great!!!

Rachel :

It's a beautiful dress, and the print works so well with it! I'd never think leopard print could look so cute. :D

anies :

I have only one t-shirt with leopard print. Now I like it and I think to buy something in this print:) I like your dress!

veronika, tick tock vintage. :

how cute! i love your belt, and that adorable little pup.

sallyannie☆ :

How pretty! I once bought a leopard print dress...but then wimped out and gave it away! I think I'm just not a leopard print girl :( It looks so good on you though!

Julia-Rose :

oh man, that is the cutest outfit! I hope you wear it when you come visit meeeeeee