Santa Boots


Christmas Eve brunch in sunny San Francisco.  Matthew and I went out to a lovely brunch at Crepevine on Valencia. I got the pesto crepe and it was amazing! On the way back home we stopped in front of the prettiest little yellow house to take some pictures. The skirt is from Forever 21 and is so super versatile! I love the combination of yellows and oranges and browns with the punch of navy included. It means I can style it a million different ways and not get bored.






The boots are new...a little Christmas pressie for myself. I've been on the look out for a nice pair of brown boots. I LOVE heels and wish I had stronger ankles so I could wear them all the time. It's so hard to find a comfortable pair. I found these lovelies ladies at Shoe Biz and couldn't believe how easy and comfortable it was to walk in them. And they give me quite the boost too. You'll be seeing these cutie booties a lot more for sure!


There was the cutest neighborhood kittie that decided to come visit us while we were snapping the pictures. I didn't want to pet her though, she had a wound on her side. eep! Poor thing.

Also, Francesca over at The Snail and The Cyclops just posted some pictures of Ashley's Fancy Fine Holiday Party.  So much fun!

XOXO Annalise


7 comments:

April, Everyday Forgotten :

Love the colours in this look! The skirt is soo cute! Glad you had a good day!

Meggstatus :

Those muted colors are fabulous!

Karin :

Hi girls, first of all what a fabulous title for your blog, I really like it. How gorgeous are your boots, and the whole outfit is put together impeccably well, the muted colours are to die for, very tres-chic. Thank you for the lovely comments on my blog Wunderlust too.
I randomly saw one of my chictopia photos on your blog (the maxi skirt/dress post) yay! I am wearing the red feather necklace xxx
like you guys I am obsessed with vintage pieces...they are just so timeless and classic.

keep up the good work it is a fab blog xxx

walkthesand :

Gorgeous boots. I love them, and loving your woven belt as well.
Awesome blog.
x

PS// Topshop Nailpolish Giveaway over at mine :)

MOUSEVOX VINTAGE :

San Francisco! My boyfriend lives there. I'll be there next week. :)

You look lovely as ever. xo.

Matthew :

crepes and fashion sounds like the best day ever!
convince jenny to stop running around in vintage heals and get some nice new comfy shoes! hopefully ones as cute as ur boots!

AnnaBananaCupcake :

Thanks!! I'm loving these boots. Thank you for all the sweet comments about my outfits. I may need more help in wrinkles. haha. XOXO