Seafaring Duo



A winter in San Francisco is not very cold at all. And I am very happy for that. I can dress like a sailor all year long and not feel out of place. To satisfy our nautical longings, Matty and I went to the beach.  The weather was so sunny and warm. We found this adorable little walkway and boathouse and decided to snap a few photographs.

This little number is a 1990's reconstructed dress. It was hemmed shorter and a pocket was added. I adore my 1950's hat. I found it at the Salvation Army in the Mission District of San Francisco. I think it goes quite well with my sailor frock.







Dress: Vintage, Reconstructed
Hat: 1950's Vintage
Shoes: Vintage, via Buffalo Exchange
Bag: Vintage, via Alameda Flea Market
Tights: American Apparel
Tie: Vintage




5 comments:

The Dandizette :

Oh. My.

These pictures are AMAZING! Seriously love them! You two make the cutest couple ever.

Following you my dear.

xXx

yiqin; :

Love the hat!

Behind The Seams :

aww cute!

kayla marie :

love your looks!
new post up let me know what you think.

Lottie :

you look fantastic!
loving your blog dearie! please come and stop by mine sometime :)
www.itsfashiondamnit.blogspot.com