Sneak Peek at Hummingbird's Valentine's Day Lookbook


Annalise and I have been busily planning for the Hummingbird Vintage Valentine's Day Lookbook. We were particularly inspired by fashion from the 1950's and 1960's. Full skirts, lace, and pretty patterns are just a few of the things we love most about this collection.

We woke early on Sunday to start preparing for the shoot. We chose my apartment as our set due to the 1950's and 1960's accent pieces that I have acquired throughout the years. Bailey and Janelle were the beautiful models for our shoot. We were also lucky enough to have two lovely ladies work their magic for hair (by Corinne) and make-up (by Adina). 





The very talented Matthew Rice shot the photographs. Matthew has a wonderful eye for pictures so we were quite happy to collaborate with him once again. 



I had so much fun styling and directing this shoot with Annalise. One of my favorite things about Hummingbird Girls is the ability to collaborate with other artists to make something beautiful. Here are just a few photographs from the day. Plenty more are to come, along with Hummingbird's Lookbook. Check back soon for the unveiling!



4 comments:

Amber :

such cute photos!♥

Laurie Chaney :

Your amazing stylist performed a miracle on my hair today. She told me to visit your site. Finger wave curls and updos..love it.

AnnaBananaCupcake :

Thanks Amber!!
Laurie, I'm glad you had fun with Corinne. She is a super star. :D
XOXO
Annalise
Hummingbird Girl

jamie :

beeeeeautiful! i love the windows :)