Sunset Scribbles



  Though the days are getting longer as move away from the Winter Solstice, I still almost ran out of daylight when taking these pictures. I didn't get home from work until almost 5pm and the sun had already crept dangerously low.


Luckily we found this mural just a couple blocks away. I love all the hidden artwork in San Francisco and around my neighborhood. 





It was cold as the sun went down! I had to bundle up in my big over-sized sweater and infinity scarf. I seriously wear this scarf almost every day. It's quite cold before the sun is up and that's when I'm up and about (crazy, I know). So I love to wrap it a few times around my neck whenever I head out the door.



Tribal print blouse: thrifted
Shorts and Necklace: H&M
Cardigan: Nordstrom Rack
Earrings: Wonderland
Boots: Miz Mooz from Shoe Biz

3 comments:

MOUSEVOX VINTAGE :

The print on your top is fantastic! I've been admiring the street art in SF during my stay here. Definitely one of my favorite cities in the world and high on my list of potential places to move!

Jennyboo :

I hope you had fun in SF. Next time you are visiting, we should all go exploring the city together!

Julia-Rose :

those earrings are rad!