White Rabbit










My father lived in Berkeley during the Summer of Love and frequented the Haight Ashbury District.  I am lucky enough to live five blocks from the iconic street corner. I often find myself inspired by the fashion and music of the San Francisco Free Love Movement. 
I purchased this lovely dress last weekend from Aubergine Vintage Emporium in Sebastapol. The lace detailing on the top is precious. I also love the pale yellow skirt since it is perfect for the Spring. This 1950's tooled leather purse is another favorite in my closet. And the flower crown? Compliments of Matty. 

Dress: Vintage, Aubergine Vintage 
Necklace: Vintage
Shoes: Vintage
Belt: Thrifted
Flower Crown: Matty <3



10 comments:

Rachel :

Absolutely lovely! These photos make me want spring to come faster. :D

Eule-Lilaanaa :

great bag

jamie :

i lived on the corner of parker and telegraph in berkeley. gosh darn i miss it <3 you look cute.

crystal glamour :

beauiful setting and outfit :)

I have a first giveaway: Hard Candy makeup products
if interested check out
http://pinklemonincrystal.blogspot.com

Les Robes Vintage :

Très belle tenue ! Great outfit !!! So chic !

baileyschmidig :

I loove this! i think lots of fur stuff to go with dresses would look realy good with that woods photo shoot like with the pics in this! i loove all these pics of you jen, i really dig the outfit :)

Jennyboo :

Thanks ladies for the lovely comments!!

Matthew :

JESUS AND DAISY CHAIN!!!!

Jennyboo :

As much as we wanted it to be, it is not an Alice and Chains album my dear. Love!

Sofia :

Those are beautiful photos. Thank you for passing by on my blog. :) kiss