Winter in the Sierras


Matty and I spent a lovely three days at Sierra Hot Springs in Sierraville, California. It was the perfect way to relax post holiday festivities. Sierra Hot Springs was absolutely beautiful. The lodge was charming and the hot pools were quite enjoyable. Despite the fact that it was only 17 degrees outside, I still felt warm and toasty. 



Wasn't our room adorable?



We ate a lovely breakfast on Friday morning. Homemade ratatouille and french toast.



I was able to snap an outfit photo. It was so cold and made the picture taking not very enjoyable. My fingers went numb.


Vintage 1950's Mink Hat, H&M Pocket Skirt, Thrifted Lace Blouse, Vintage Embroidered Pin, Vintage Black Boots

Hope everyone had a wonderful New Years!





6 comments:

Meggstatus :

Aww this looks like a perfect way to spend the holidays!

Sophi :

You did see me! That's a great room for sure :) Totally cute and funky. xoxo Sophi

Hummingbird Girls :

It was such a lovely vacation. I want to visit more often. During the summer, you can camp. Perfection!

oomph. :

what a lovely place! love the first picture.

rockoomph.blogspot.com

Anna :

It looks like you had an amazing vacation :) and I love the outfit you're wearing!
xx
Anna

meelusha :

beautiful place and yummy food! am so hungry right now :)