Alameda Flea Market Adventures




Annalise, Ashley, and I spent a lovely morning exploring the Alameda Flea Market for vintage goodies, fancy dresses, and animal brooches. It was another beautiful day in the Bay Area with temperatures well above 70 degrees. With sunscreen and hats in hand, we found amazing treasures. A floral parasol, a polka dot skirt, and dreamy lacy frocks were just a few of the items we walked away with. After many hours of walking, we stopped for some fresh squeezed lemonade and kettle corn. It was quite a wonderful day spent hunting for springtime items to fill our wardrobes.



(Last photo compliments of Miss Ashley)

xoxo Jenny and Annalise

10 comments:

Virginie Lavallée Bélanger :

Seems like the loveliest morning!

Happy week-end :)

Virginie’s Cinema

Jenni Wells :

such a perfect morning adventure!

jenniwells.blogspot.com

Rachel :

Awesome finds! It looks like a really great morning out. :D

Jodi :

such lovely finds! Annie, I love your bag!

head over heels :

looks and sounds like a lovely day - plus you all look fabulous :) x

Eule-Lilaanaa :

cute dress, amazing bag

chloe :

you girls are so cute! I'm jealous of the beautiful weather & the great finds I'm sure you had! I hope you're enjoying the 70s & sun (because I'll gladly trade)!

anies :

First picture! This dress has got beautiful colour

ANewPairOfVintageBoots :

how I wish I was there!




x

jamie :

seriously? ok im planning a trip to that flea market. its pretty much heaven.