Meadowlark


I love going for walks around my neighborhood dressed in pretty frocks and wide brimmed hats. On  sunny days, I bring my canary yellow parasol. I think this outfit is especially befitting for February. Springtime is on the horizon, yet the weather is still a bit cold. My color palette is still on the darker side. However, I will incorporate a bright floral bag as a hint of the pastel-inspired outfits to come.

Dress: Vintage, via my Aunt
Shoes: 1970's Vintage
Hat: Soni of California, Vintage
Parasol: 1940's Vintage
Bag: Thrifted

Don't forget to enter our giveaway. Good luck!









11 comments:

Rachel :

I love this outfit! The bag is just darling. :D

Eule-Lilaanaa :

cute bag

freesia :

Agree that is a Cute bag, and the shoes are just beautiful.
Freesia

alexandra grecco :

gorgeous photos, lady ; )

x
Alexandra

www.alexandragrecco.etsy.com

jamie :

omg. this is SOOOO cute!!!

Virginie Lavallée Bélanger :

What a dreamy setting (and bag!).

Fashion Me Chic :

What a cute blog. I love you rvintage finds. I am a mix of merdern of vintage things.

Maybe we can follow each other?
http://mypretaporterblog.blogspot.com/

Eli :

so pretty! absolutely perfect for the weather we had! you must have looked like such a doll walking around with your umbrella!

this little park place is so cool, I've never seen tulips just growing!

Sydney, The Rabbit-Hearted Girl :

these are beautiful photos, all those tulips! i love that bag and hat, too. this whole look is so pretty <3

Jenni :

Great hand-me-down dress, and the bag is incredible!

SAVING BETTY :

the bag is perfect for a picnic trip in spring :)

XOXO