Mission Pies


It was a lovely day for coffee and pie at the wonderful Mission Pies which is luckily right around the corner from my house. Matthew and I decided to go there for a little afternoon treat. Matthew had the chicken pot pie but my sweet tooth won me over and I just had to get the pear-raspberry pie with whipped cream. Amazing!




 

My slice of pie was so good. They had a lot of other flavors that I can't wait to go back and try. There was also some really nice and colorful artwork on the walls. It looked like it was made with stencils and/or screen-printing. I took a class on screen-printing a few years ago and for a while Matthew and I had a little janky set up where we could make our own screen prints at home. We've gone out stenciling quite a few times as well. Just to add a little color and fun to the neighborhood. I would rather see street art/graffiti then huge ugly billboards and advertisements anyday.  
 




Floral peter pan collar blouse: thrifted
Black lace skirt: Aubergine Vintage 
Black cropped sweater: thrifted
Black booties: sidewalk sale
Floral embroidered bag: thrifted vintage
Carousel broach: thrifted
Bug earrings: gift from Matthew



Being silly and showing Matthew how great my skirt is for twirling. Don't you love twirling skirts? 


21 comments:

Masoom R. Minawala :

I stumbled upon your blog and it is so GREATTT. Amazing style :) : )

www.style-fiesta.blogspot.com

annika sch. :

thank you, but you make really good photos too. yourself or by a photograph?

kisses

http://happygirlsareprettiest.blogspot.com/

Rachel :

Such great style! I love that brooch!

Ber. :

wow, love this outfit :) that shirt is wonderful and so is your hair! love it :)

take care!

Tria Zaluska :

amazing outfit!! very lovely!

Jenni Wells :

Mission Pies seems so cute!

I love your floral peter pan collared blouse. It's adorable. You're a very pretty lady.

jenniwells.blogspot.com

crystal glamour :

such a cute outfit :)

swatch international giveaway:
http://pinklemonincrystal.blogspot.com

gina :

I love your purple top! and that pie looks delicious; such a pretty photo!

xo, gina

Moniek :

Gorgeous outfit, love the skirt!

Electric Fantastic :

perfect!

Miss Fever :

Wow... I love how you rock that skirt! Not many people would get away with wearing a long lace skirt!

Jenni :

I love your peter pan collar blouse and lace skirt! Gorgeous. Twirly skirts are the best. This post is giving me some serious cravings for sweets. >D

mary van note :

AGHH!!! That carousel brooch is AMAZING!

MOUSEVOX VINTAGE :

You ladies are always posting about my favorite places in SF to eat and drink, so it seems. I hope one day to share a meal/cuppa coffee/adult beverage in your lovely city with you!

AA :

amazing! and it's surprising how many cute things u can find at thrift stores :)

-AA

follow me, please?

iknowtheressunshinebeyondthatrain.blogspot.com

Meghan :

such a cute outfit, and I want some pie now!

Veronica :

Cute blog! Lovely outfit!
follow me? I'll be very happy if you do it!Thank you so much!
www.cipollainspiration.blogspot.com

Stef / Diversions :

i love the colour and print of your blouse - not to mention the peter pan collar :) Pear raspberry pie sounds delicious!

Pink Penguin :

Your carousel broach is so divine! Just lovely xoxoxo

Anna Bonfiglio :

Hello beautiful!I love your outfit! Come to my blog and tell me what do you think.. I accept the criticism!
Excuse my English!

Anna
http://theyellowball.blogspot.com/

Meekay :

The skirt is beautiful!

Come and take part in my giveaway!!

http://thefashioninbox.blogspot.com