Through the Rabbit Hole


Nicole and I went to this little store filled with makeup, tights, and socks. They had eyeliner for only $1.00 and fake eyelashes galore. After a long day of thrifting adventures, exploring the shelves for cheap eye shadow was the perfect ending. I think I will frequent the store more often.

This belt is the most amazing belt that ever was. It has a giant geode that it stitched on with gold trim. I bought it for only $20.00 (and it is the best $20.00 I have ever spent.) It reminds me of Stevie Nicks during her Fleetwood Mac days. I find myself dressing like Ms. Nicks quite often since she is one of my favorite style icons.

Dress: Thrifted
Belt: Vintage
Purse: Thrifted
Shoes: Vintage







6 comments:

veronika, tick tock vintage. :

if you're looking for cheap makeup, i hear that 5 below has good stuff. not sure if you have it out west, it's a nice $5-and-under store on the east coast.
cute pictures!

Le garçon avec les lunettes, :

wooooow, so adorable outfits!!!

Rachel :

Wow, I love her collar! You guys look so cute!

jamie :

i love me some stevie nicks! the belt really pumps up the maxi dress you got on babe :) cute!

MOUSEVOX VINTAGE :

Wow, that's one serious belt! Such a perfect statement piece.

Fashion Forestry :

Yessss :)))))