What We Love



1. Atomica Magazine

Annalise and I were contributors to Atomica Magazine's Seed Issue. We couldn't be more pleased with the artistic vision of the magazine and are very happy to be a part of it. If you would like to read our full article, visit Atomica Magazine on the web. Our article is entitled "Untold Stories: A Spring Forecast for 2011." It can be found on page 21. -Jenny-

2. Vintage Umbrellas

I have a hidden obsession with umbrellas. I amassed quite a collection in a variety of lovely colors that patiently sit in my entryway for a rainy day. I often like to match the color of the umbrella with my coat and accessories. There is something about umbrella color coordination that brightens up even the dreariest of days. These ladies look pretty fancy with their canopies, don't they? -Jenny-

3. A Little White Dress

I am in love with this dress. I often find myself on Etsy staring at it longingly. A simple white dress is a Spring staple in my wardrobe. I have been collecting quite a few of them (some fancier than others) for fantasy garden galas and tea parties.  But this dress...this dress is my favorite. -Jenny-

4. Jeffery Campbell
Need I say more? (I'm *this* close to buying the floral wedges. But oh, those pencil flats are so dear to my heart! Tell me, why can't I just have them all?) -Annalise-

5. Terrariums

Terrariums are so pretty and so easy to make and take care of. I love to have lots of little collections of plants all nestled next to each other in areas around the house. Living in a city means I don't get to have a garden or yard right now. So I have to make do by creating these little garden moments. I love some terrariums I've seen that include miniature creatures and unexpected treasures. I can't wait until the day I have my own little yard area. -Annalise-

6. Tea Parties

I'm in the mood for lots of lovely spring season parties. Birthday's are the perfect time to get your girl friends together and have the sweetest of parties.  Tea and tasty treats turn into cocktails and as the sun going down.  What could be better than that?  -Annalise-



10 comments:

ValliantWonder. :

i really love your blog and it has an amzing design !:)
i would be so happy if you could check out my blog too !
http://valliantwonder.blogspot.com/
xxx

Rachel :

I would love a pair of Jeffrey Campbells...it's to the point where I can pick them out in blog posts. :'D

gee :

ETSY is the BEST thing EVER!!! <3

Harriet :

Your have such a beautiful blog, and I clearly love everything you love!

Those Terrariums are so beautiful!

Aline Aimée :

Hey, girls!
I'm glad you've liked it!
I really think you are gorgeous and adorable!

xoxo

Aline

Cole :

I'm totally loving vintage umbrellas right now too! I can't wait to find one!

Eli :

saw this today and thought of you guys

http://cuteoverload.com/2011/02/20/i-disapprove-of-this-message/

Kelly :

I sooo want a vintage umbrella after seeing your previous post with the gorgeous yellow one. Makes me look forward to winter ...

dear mina :

I love what you love:)
xoxo,
mina


www.minacaragay.blogspot.com

Jenni :

Excellent choices, ladies. I never used to like white dresses, but now I can't get enough of them! That one from Etsy is gorgeous.