The Bird Song


When walking back from Mission Pies this weekend we stumbled upon a garage with stenciled hummingbirds all over it! I got super excited and just had to take a couple pictures. It's been raining quite often and I was a little cold taking these pictures. You can see my over-sized sweater in the last picture. I wear that every single morning when I'm walking Oozora at 5am. It keeps me so warm and has pockets big enough to hold keys, phone, treats and more. 
The dress is a recent thrifting find. It has cute little puff sleeves, and it ties in the back. I love the pretty colors against the black and the darling pattern looks like stained glass. The diamonds remind me of a court jester a bit!


Black boots: Vintage
Black floral embroidered bag: Vintage
Black cardigan: Target
Diamond dress: Thrifted
Tights: Anthropologie
Charm necklace: Vintage from the flea market

16 comments:

Steffy's Pro's and Con's :

cool garage door! and the dress is super cute, i like the pattern.

<3 steffy
steffysprosandcons.blogspot.com

Rachel :

That's so amazing! What a beautiful backdrop for your outfit, too!

Hannie :

Great place + love your cardigan :)
These shoes are to die for! Like them so much!
xoxo from Hannie

Em :

What a beautiful outfit, especially love the dress.

Missy :

I love the hummingbirds in the background. Love it everything about that picture.

Missy

Jenni :

How perfect for your blog! >D I love your purse, by the way.

Emily, Ruby Slipper Journeys :

How perfect! I love hummingbirds, and it's been a long time since I saw a real one. Great backdrop for your outfit!

Pink Penguin :

haha what a good coincidence, the pics look fabulous! And I love your cuddly cardigan, I have been looking for one just like it! <3 xxx

Collections :

Love that cardigan and that garage door is awesome.

www.fashionablecollections.blogspot.com

The Thriftaholic (Leilani) :

What a fun coincidence! The two of you should return and do a little blog photo shoot together in honor of the blog's name.

Love your purse, I have a collection of them.

Lydia :

I need to find those stencils!

KellyAnn :

those are neat stencils- huge humming birds! love your bag. its the perfect size!

Cole :

That garage door is wonderful! Maybe I'll try to convince my hubby to stencil one of ours!
And I love your dress, it's beautiful!

Kathleen :

That cardigan looks so cozy and chic on you!

shallowmallow :

Gorgeous! Love the print and your bag is the perfect partner in crime for this dress :)

Awesome background too, happy weekend!

Diana Mieczan :

Awww..that is such a pretty outfit. I love your dress! Have a lovely Friday
Kisses