7 Things

Sweet Islabelle from A Fine Day for Sailing was kind enough to give me (and Jen) a stylish blogger award. It's my turn to share 7 things about me that you might not know, then choose 7 other stylish blogging ladies to pass the award to.  I find it really interesting to get to know my blogging friends a bit more by sharing things like this.


1. I'm a Libra. 

2. I was born in Santa Barbara, CA. 

3. I live with two cats (Roxie and Lola), a dog (Oozora) and my boyfriend Matthew.

4. Matthew and I are having our seven year anniversary this month.

5. I'm addicted to chapstick/lipgloss.


6. I'm a vegetarian.


7. I'm afraid of clowns. (Even finding and posting this picture gave me the heebie jeebies.)


So, I'm passing on the stylish blogger award to these lovely and super stylish ladies:
Annebeth from The Styling Dutchman
Leilani from Thriftaholic
Megan from The Martian Tide
Maria Ramona from Custard Heart Vintage 
Beatrice from Dear Beatrice

Sorry if any of you have already done this. And I'm sorry I couldn't pick everyone!

19 comments:

hattitude :

Hattitude Artistic Style Blog

ah. that photo of the clowns gives me the heebie jeebies too though! haha
and seven years! ah how exciting! what a cutie :)

talk soon wild child
-Hattie
Hattitude Artistic Style Blog

Meghan :

aw your babies are so cute, and I am addicted to chapstick, too! I blame too much Bonnie Bell in childhood ;)

Stefany :

Aw cute post, I'm a Libra too :) x

GretchTM :

Congrats on the award!! I'm a Libra too! :) You and your boyfriend are adorable!

Glovey :

Great post! I hope you keep up this great blogging! :)

Life by Wyetha :

Great photos, I'm a libra too...with two cats...Maximus & Trinity (Yeah I got a little Matrix happy)

Annebeth :

everytime you guys comment on me or give me a shout out I feel so giddy because you guys seriously have one of my favorite blogs of a loooong time and you're both so nice! thank you!! :) It's been ages since I've done an award like this so I'm going to try and remember to do it!! that pic of you and your guy is so sweet :)

The Daily Fashionista :

Ahhh!! Why are clowns so freakin' scary? Here's a crazy story. I'm afraid of clowns because of a news report where a man dressed as a clown, doing telegrams, and then shot elderly people. Scared the crap out me when I was 6! Then I saw Clowns from Outerspace and It and then it was a done deal. I applaud your bravery for finding the picture;)

Lottie :

wow very interesting!

MJ {The Honeypie Archives} :

I love your cats, and congrats on your anniversary :)

Sarah :

I don't like clowns, either! I seems like quite a few of us are in the same boat.

To completely change the topic, congratulations on seven years, there! That's impressive (and adorable). (:

Find me at Just Take a Bow.

Rachel :

Wow, seven years? That's so great for you guys! And I love flavored lipgloss as well...especially the type that actually tastes as good as it smells. :D

Raquel :

I love this kind of tags in which I can learn a bit more about lovely bloggers!

The Thriftaholic (Leilani) :

Hi, thanks for tagging me! Congrats on the 7 year anniversary, that photo of you and your boyfriend is so sweet.

I'll have do this post later today.

TrophyBoutique :

I had to click away really fast after I saw that awful scary horrible clown picture! AGGGGGHHHH!!!

LikeSpinningPlates :

haha I hate clowns tooo!! ahh. I think there are SOME cute clowns in the world. But that picture is definitely full of the creepy ones! Congrats on your 7 year anniversary! That's great! =)

JennaStevie :

Wow 7 years?! That's really impressive, good for you guys. I love these information pieces
xJennaD

Steffys Pros and Cons :

holy crap 7 years! that is a long long time :)


<3 steffy
Steffys Pros and Cons

Megan Hattie :

I just got on the 'net after 5 days of being in the countryside... so cool to see this! Thanks for my first stylish blogger award! I can't wait to do it when I get properly home and have real internet, and catch up on all the posts I've been missing... Hope all's well in SF!

--Megan//themartiantide.blogspot.com