Black and White

Black and white is such a classic color combination. I'm more than often drawn to black, no matter what time of year, so this dress quickly caught my eye. I loved the detailed graphic print on it too. Plus, it has pockets, and that just makes everything better, right? I have a black and white cat named Lola, and when I saw these orange flowers I knew I had to take some pictures with them for my other cat, Roxie. What do you think they're saying to each other in the picture below? It's just one of many pictures that Matthew takes of our pets, and one that always makes me smile. I can't wait to go to North Carolina for a week, but I sure am going to miss my furry family. Maybe I'll have to bring my cat earrings with me on my trip. I try to wear one (or more) animal accessory every day. I do love them so.  

Dress: Thrifted
Necklace: Thrifted
Cardigan: Thrifted
Bag: Thrifted 
Ring: Vintage
Earrings: Thrifted 
Shoes: UO
Listening to: Stray Cat Strut/ Stray Cats


20 comments:

hattitude :

Hattitude Artistic Style Blog

cutest cat earrings ever!

talk soon wild child
-Hattie
Hattitude Artistic Style Blog

Rachel :

Got to love pockets on dresses! Your cat is so cute; I love it when they yawn. :D

Steffys Pros and Cons :

the scalloped shoes are astonishingly cute!

<3 steffy
Steffys Pros and Cons

Mizdragonfly :

Those earrings... so cute!

Jazzy E (hivenn) :

SO sweet. x hivenn

JennaStevie :

Oh I love this dress, and it has pockets, makes any dress instantly better!
xJennaD

Rachell :

I just love the stray cats. none of my friends have heard of them though! shame. My favorite is Sexy +17

Meggstatus :

Oh my god, your cats are cuddling??? Cutest. Thing. Ever.

29 Skirts :

Great print on the dress and adorable earrings and shoes! I love your cats' photo too =)

SoFashionistica :

Cute dress and flats!

chantilly :

your kitties are so cuuuute! i also love the outfit and flowers in the background. beautiful :)

~chantillysongs

islabell :

ahhhh I love it! You are so damn cute. I hope we can get to say one last goodbye before you leave. Are you working on Wednesday?
xx

jesse.anne.o :

I am also always drawn to black. I heart these shoes something fierce.

I envy those cat earrings and think the animal accessory rule...rules. I wish I wore earrings more.

Just a lazy morning :

i loove all these pics, you're so cute!!
xoxo

Lydia :

That's a great shot of those cats! And I don't even like cats! So cute.

Vanessa, Take only Memories :

I just almost died of cuteness! Cat's yawning is just too sweet! Your dress is lovely, too :)

Annebeth :

YES pockets make everything better! I love your very individual mix of edgy and retro, making for a very timeless look :)

The Thriftaholic (Leilani) :

YAY I love kitties, yours are adorable. I like your earrings too! It's hard for me not to stockpile cat items from the thrift, I try hard to resist so I don't turn into a crazy cat lady.

Have fun on your vacation!

JENNICA☮PRINCESS :

very beautiful! nice photos! nice outfit!

blakejacobsen :

Eeee, the earrings are just too good!

// THE STYLE MANUAL