Burning in My Heart


Hello heat wave! I had the day off of work on Wednesday which is kind of nice since most people are at work and the streets of San Francisco are a little bit less crowded. Isla and I met up for the yummiest iced coffees from Philz and a little shopping at what my grandma calls Sally's, other wise known as The Salvation Army. The weather was already sweltering at 10am so my super white legs came out to play once again. eep!

These are the adorable high waisted shorts I got from Mira Mira. They are made by a Japanese company called Washborn and I just love them! They appear slightly tea stained and  have distressing around the front and back pockets which give them that vintage feel I'm always attracted to. The golden stitching is a great addition as well. I'm pretty sure I'll be wearing these beauties a lot as the weather gets hotter. 

Shorts: Washborn from Mira Mira
Blouse: Thrifted
Belt: Thrifted
Shoes: Thrifted
Earrings: Thrifted
Ring: F21
Listening to: Like a Heatwave/ Martha and the Vandellas



Also, we want to Congratulate Emily from The Daily Fashionista for winning our April giveaway! XOXO Annalise and Jenny

27 comments:

LikeSpinningPlates :

These colors are awesome on you! Gorgeous top and those shorts are adorable! I love anything red and white stripes because it reminds me of candy canes haha =p

Florence :

Love your outfit and style.
Shorts are cute.

www.fantailflo.com

Mizdragonfly :

The earrings are so cute!

K.

amanda :

beautiful blouse!!! and i love the contrast between the frilly fem top and the tomboy stripes in the shorts.

jessie :

those shorts are amazingg.

Tria Zaluska :

lovely outfit! especially your stripes shorts! and adore the earrings!

Steffys Pros and Cons :

adorable shorts!

<3 steffy
Steffys Pros and Cons

The Thriftaholic (Leilani) :

Love your sunglasses earrings, I'm pretty sure I had a matching 1980s necklace in my childhood! The colour of your blouse is also super flattering and makes a casual outfit more chic.

Star-Light :

love those shorts :)

A Lost Feather :

love the outfit! i want shorts like that, so sweet. and your earrings are soooooooo cute! they made me smile :)

Vanessa, Take only Memories :

Love those shorts!

Jo :

Your earrings are adorable!

x
www.lostinthehaze.com

Maria Ramona :

have i ever seen you in anything resembling pants before? no, I don't think so-- I am loving you in shorts!

Katie :

that blouse is the BEST kind of purple. so gorgeous!

Thrifted Treasure :

Gorgeous shorts, the look fab! Sadly I no longer have the legs for shorts, sniff...

Rebeccak :

Those shorts are amazing on you! Ahh.. as I see you girls in less and less, I am wearing more and more - I want summer back!

JennaStevie :

Can I just start by saying how wonderful these colours are on you? That blouse is gorgeous! And I really love the shorts, I have some striped ones like that, so great for summer
xJennaD

islabell :

oh love, you look so pretty. I adored this outfit and i had so much fun that day! And btw i am so on bord with moment shots now. :)
xxx

Rosie :

I'm in love with those shorts! They do look really good in that distressed way.
And your earrings are so cute!

Rosie x

the nyanzi report :

this is such a great post in terms of style and great photography. i love it!

chloe chante :

Nice post!
Like youre blog
I'm following now!
wanna follow me?
love,xx

Lydia :

Tiny little sunglass earrings! I love those shoes, so cool.

Michal :

I really love your shorts!! Your new layout is great too. Sounds like a nice day off from work. :)

blakejacobsen :

I'm loving your earrings! And the shorts are amazing as well.

// THE STYLE MANUAL

Raquel :

I love how cute and simple this look is, though your earrings give the right quirky touch! :)

Mara :

Adorable shorts! I need to find a good vintage-feel pair of shorts for summer.

You have the prettiest freckles.

OneRedCherry :

i love these pics too.
this colour is YOUR colour!

love

www.oneredcherry.com