Etsy Update

1
Part of the Tribe Skirt
2
Summer Witch Dress
3
Shootin' Pool Skirt

August is gearing up to be a busy month for Hummingbird Girls Vintage. We are excited to announce we will be selling at Hecho Loco on August 14th. We are also hoping to be involved with another sale a little bit later on in the month. Nothing's final yet, but we'll be sure to let you know when we know. If you're in the bay area, we really hope you'll stop by and say hi. 

I also wanted to let you know that there a few new vintage goodies up in the shop right now. Matthew was out of town for the weekend and took his camera, but expect more up soon. I'll be doing extra vintage shopping to get ready for the events in August. What's on your summer style wishlist? I'll keep an eye out for you at the shops and maybe you'll see your perfect summer must haves up in the shop sometime soon. 

15 comments:

JennaStevie :

All of these pieces are so amazing, especially that first skirt. Beautiful
xJennaD

SoFashionistica :

I really like the black dress with the lace trimming! It looks so nice!
Oh and thanks for providing the link to the Hecho local festival...I think I will definitely try to attend. Most especially if there will be pretty clothes to buy and people to meet! :)

La Fille D'or :

Hello pretty clothes : ) payday please come quickly. I will of course stop by and say hello on the 14th. Keep us posted : )

wardrobeexperience :

the black dress with it's lace details is such a darling. love it.

http://wardrobexperience.blogspot.com

whitemaskgirl :

That first skirt really did draw my attention. Looks great! And I also like the skull in the background, made the entire photo so much more interesting.

Kitsune-kun :

you look lovely! that black dress with the lace trim is stunning!

Lowri :

The outfit is GOREGOUS! and that buffalo head is amazing.. I need one!

http://lowri-armsaroundamemory.blogspot.com/

x

Kirstin Marie :

Love these pieces!! That black dress is incredible!!

MOUSEVOX VINTAGE :

the summer witch dress is summer perfect. darn my spending strike!

dahhlayne :

I la la la love all these pieces, especially that black dress and its gorgeous detailing. :)

forte-espressivo.blogspot.com

Becca :

aw, how fun to collect all these pieces!

I like the little lacy flower detail on that dress.

The Thriftaholic (Leilani) :

I'm always on the lookout for cotton sundresses, especially if they're from the 1950s or '60s. The black dress with lace detail is too perfect-- I could see it being worn to cocktail hour or on a picnic!

... :
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ashley/ MILK TEETHS :

That black dress is so dreamy, I love the lace detail :)

Annebeth :

ooooh you should totally make that a blog fixture: personal thrifting! :-D I'm still looking for a perfect straw bag, preferably as simple and practical as possible. I wish I could come to your shop sometime but WHY do you guys live on the other side of the GLOBE :D