Free People Vintage

Picnik collage 2
Has anyone seen the new Free People catalog? I know that a few images from the catalog have been floating around the web and popping up on various blogs. They are all so dreamily beautiful and full of bohemian inspiration. I posted a few that you can see here on the Hummingbird Girls Tumblr.

 As I was snooping around the Free People website I happily stumbled upon a vintage marketplace I hadn't seen before. Each piece is chosen with obvious care and attention to detail. As much as I am lusting after many of these pieces, there is just no way I can afford the outrageous price tags. Even so, I'm posting some of my favorite picks from their collections for your viewing pleasure. You can check out all the rest of the goodies at the Vintage Loves section. 


19 comments:

Sue Lyn :

a new follower of yr lovely blog! so great!! xx

http://twistchic.blogspot.com

vanda :

Nice post! I REALLY LIKE the lace dress on the first picture!!!!!! Totaly want it!

Michal :

Oh my gosh, I am literally drooling over those white studded ankle boots and that vintage pink frilly dress. What beautiful pieces.

JennaStevie :

Oh wow these pieces are all so gorgeous!! And that lace dress is unbelievable
xJennaD

Steffys Pros and Cons :

i want those white shoes!

<3 steffy
Steffys Pros and Cons

Bre :

I have been out of the loop for a while and have not yet seen the Free People add so thank you for the post. Thanks sun parasol is so dang sweet.
Cheers,
Bre

The Dainty Doll's House :

Oh my, those are exquisite!! I love them :)) Just my style too! I must pop over to their site now, haha!! Hope your doing well lovelies xx

KaNini's :

There's nothing more worthful then vintage stuff! That umbrella is too cute, love all the other pieces too!
xx,K.

Lydia :

Such gorgeous pieces.

Amber Blue Bird :

oh if only I had a zillion dollars I would buy everything.

Lyndall :

So many pretties. I think I need all of those dresses! And I love how they used old book pages as a background for the photos too.

The Thriftaholic (Leilani) :

I'm in love with all the pieces that you posted-- it's interesting how several companies now include vintage picks on their sites (like Fossil, American Apparel and Urban Outfitters).

eagle-eye-cherry :

the clothes and the accessories are very cute, i would like to have that dress

Fashion, Art and other fancies :

This is such a delightful post.
I adore all the fancy footwear and painterly garments and bags. The umbrella is so chic, too.

~~~Jibby West~~~ :

I love your blog!!!

www.fashionaddictsunited.blogspot.com

Casie Jean :

gahhhh these are so perfect. That umbrella is too lovely, and I want the crocheted dress to be mine xxx

Karin :

These images are absolutely marvellous xxx
I am loving the little white booties and that pink layered lace dress

Jamie Rose :

Ugh. That lace umbrella/parasol thing. I want it. Even though I'm sure I'd get a few stares if I walked to class with it.

riotersbloc :

That parasol is just lovely :))