Goat Hill

Goat Hill Outfit 1
I had a few extra days off from work this week and on Wednesday Matthew and I had a nice lunch date at Goat Hill Pizza in Potrero Hill. The pizza was incredible as usual even though it was super hot here in San Francisco. If you know me, then you know that I am usually cold, even when the sun is shining. So the fact that I went without tights or a cardigan is proof that summer has seriously hit! 

Too keep cool in the heat, I decided to wear my new dress from Rusty Cuts that I picked up at the Renegade Craft Fair. There is a tiny little gold chain "collar" on the dress that just stole my heart. The top of the dress is made from vintage fabric and the bottom is pure lace. I'm not that scandalous so I wore a couple of my vintage slips underneath the dress. I like the extra layer of lace peeking out and the contrast against the top layer. I'm on the look out now for an orange slip to create another kind of look. The bag is a fairly recent thrift store find as well as the little owl earrings. My hair looks like a bit of mess because 1) I need a haircut and 2) I just had to pile it on top of my head to keep it off my neck! I hope everyone else is having fun and staying cool this summer. 

Dress: Rusty Cuts
Belt: Thrifted
Bag: Thrifted
Shoes: Miz Mooz
Earrings: Thrifted
Listening to: Sunlight/ Bag Raiders

26 comments:

Rebeccak :

Such a sweet dress! I love the lace over lace in the skirt :)

Shybiker :

What a pretty outfit. I'm a big fan of lace slips and have several.

Kerri @ OldLadyChic :

Beautiful! At first I thought it was a skirt and a shirt. But I do love the slips underneath, vintage slips are meant to be shown.

Kerri @ OldLadyChic :

Beautiful! At first I thought it was a skirt and a shirt. But I do love the slips underneath, vintage slips are meant to be shown.

Victoria / Justice Pirate :

I love the lace of this dress. it is a unique and beautiful dress completely though!

Arianne :

Brilliant mix of patterns and textures and I love the colour scheme you chose. Adventurous!

Matthew :

that dress is awesome!
its even better looking than the pizza...and I love pizza

gee :

oh gurl, that dress is amazing.
i love the detailing. i thought it was shirt and skirt together. really looks beautiful on you.
i am a big fan of slips..i just haven't been able to find any..argh.
have a wonderful weekend Annalise.

JennaStevie :

What an amazing dress! The top print is so cool and I love the lace bottom, and your lace slip poking out underneath
xJennaD

Heather Davis :

I really like how you mixed all the warm tones together...so cool! And now I want some fancy pizza.

Dresses for Dinner :

This is perfect pairing! I love the in your face print with the texture of the lace. I need this!

Two Happy Hearts :

ohhh...i'm loving the skirt! absolutely darling on you.

Michal :

Aw this is one of my favorite outfits I've seen you wear! The color palette is absolutely perfect for you. I love that last picture, you have the prettiest smile! I have always been cold when I've visited San Francisco- I guess It's hot all over the country though. xo

Aaren Renee :

your outfit is just so cute!! and your hair, i love it!

TrophyBoutique :

Such a fantastic print-texture-color mix you have going on here! I love the lace with the geometric top. Inspired now!

herecomesthesun :

Those pizzas look amazing!!

piper perry :

this outfit is precious :) i've never seen your blog before, and this made a great first impression.
new follower!

Elyse (Give Me Bows) :

Your dress is gorgeous, I absolutely love the lace skirt! And the colour scheme is so pretty too x

Lyndall :

Is it possible to be in love with a dress? Because I think I am in love. Hehe! I like how the over skirt is lace too, then you can change it up by what you wear underneath~

Tea For Two :

I am so jealous of that outfit. It basically appeals to everything I love about style.

Oh, My Darling :

I totally adore your great dress!

Emily, Ruby Slipper Journeys :

That's a lovely and unusual dress indeed! In Vancouver I'm always the person who takes a cardigan everywhere, but Barcelona has pretty much beaten that out of me!

Meghan :

aw you look so pretty pretty!


<3Meghan

wardrobeexperience :

amazing look. love the mix of patterns and fabrics.

http://wardrobexperience.blogspot.com

MOUSEVOX VINTAGE :

what an adorable dress! i thought it was a skirt and top at first. & that pizza looks yummy.

Jamie Rose :

Your dress is super cool! I love the lace slip layered upder it. And your thrifted bag is so neat too!