Sunset Sky

walkinthepark
Hello Hummingbird Girls readers.
I am Gee from Sock Monkey and Gee. I am so happy to be guest posting on this beautiful blog.
It is absolulty one of my favorite reads everyday.
I am a Tennessee girl but at the moment am living in West Virginia. It has been hard to live away from family and friends in a different state and not knowing a soul but with all the beautiful nature that West Virginia has to offer you can defiantly always be thankful for the amazing surroundings.
If you have ever stopped by my blog before you will know that I love two things:
nature and quotes.
So I will leave you with this..
"Clouds come floating into my life, no longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add color to my sunset sky."
-- Rabindranath Tagore
walkinthepark
walkinthepark
walkinthepark
walkinthepark
walkinthepark
dress/belt: vintage | purse/shoes: thrifted

25 comments:

nesha :

ooh i love her shoes! they're so cute!

Elyse (Give Me Bows) :

Gorgeous pics Gee, I love the dress <3

whitemaskgirl :

Really beautiful sunset and I truely love how your dress has the same colours as it! Gorgeous!

Kelly :

Gorgeous photos & shoes ... gosh, I need to find myself some gorgeous vintage shoes like these.

Kelly @
Elegantly Academic

Steffys Pros and Cons :

oh yay! i LOVE megan she is the sweetest, the lighting is these is perf!!

<3 steffy

Nikki :

This dress is pretty ^^ and I adore the photos of the surroundings :) so beautiful! x

Emily, Ruby Slipper Journeys :

This is such a lovely guest post Gee... and the sky is a perfect match for your beautiful dress!

Alice, Pretty Confused :

Lovely post Gee, I love that dress on you xo

Rachel, Cold Knees :

Gee you look gorgeous here! I love your dress :) West Virginia seems beautiful xx

Chaucee :

Great post Meghan! And I love the sunset photo.

tegan :

cute post!

your hair is so gorgeous - v jealous of the length:)

i love this blog, following >.<

Jen :

Gee whiz! I'm not used to seeing allover patterns on you, and I LOVE it. So bright and fun.

<3 jen @ stuffjendid

Two Happy Hearts :

go to see you over here Gee! you look so lovely...the photos are beautiful.

JennaStevie :

Gorgeous dress!! I love the accents of navy blue is really cool
xJennaD

chantilly :

those shoes are outstanding! i can't believe they're thrifted. amazing find :)

xo

Amber Blue Bird :

thats a darling dress. such a cute print.

Jamie Rose :

Such a cute little dress and shoes. I love the setting too!

SomeoneLikeYou :

What a darling and lovely outfit.... You never cease to disappoint Miss. Gee! <3

Jul :

What a lovely guest post! the photos are amazing and the quotation is perfect.

http://lifeisaromanticpoem.blogspot.com/

Wild Flower :

Really cute vintage dress, I love the print! xo

Marisa Noelle :

Aw, Gee never disappoints. Everything she wears is really beautiful. I am especially adoring both the style and print on that dress:)

maggeygrace :

That dress is soooo lovely on you! Your hair is gorgeous, too. I love it.

Maria :

Oh I like her :) She's a darling! and I like the first photo, sun striking at her :)

Have a great weekend!

PS:
Care to follow each others blog?

Hugs and kisses,
maria

charley :

Beautiful dress and shoes!

http://thecharleygirl.blogspot.com

xxoo

Isobelle :

Beautiful photograph of the sunset