Hat Happy



hat happy
il_fullxfull.266717062
It's no surprise that Jenny and I love vintage hats. Be it 1970s floppy hats, straw boater hats, or floral fascinators-we love them all. And we've developed quite a little collection of hats over the years, so much so that it's hard to find room to store them all. Despite our abundance of head wear, we can't help but covet this dusty rose number from Custard Heart Vintage. Don't you agree? We're Autumn dreaming.
The Tragic Sense/Tiny Telegrams/Twitch Vintage/Vintage Virgin/Custard Heart Vintage

In other news, you can find one of Jenny's favorite summer finds featured here.

15 comments:

Rae Veda :

So cute! I am such a hat girl. I have lots of winter ones that I'm just dying to wear. Xo, Rae

http://aneclecticheap.blogspot.com/

Gabrielle - I LIKE IT FAST :

Love the photos!
xx
I LIKE IT FAST

tegan :

so cute, love hats!!

xx

Closet Hound :

I've been on the lookout for the perfect floppy hat all summer! I'm still waiting to find it

xo Sherrie
Closet Hound

Britt+Whit :

yes! I wish ppl wore more hats! such a great accessorie to change up a tone of the outfit!

love from San Francisco,

Britt+Whit

Sharmaine Ruth :

I love love love hats! I wish they were allowed to be worn at school. They always bring out the outfit :)

Lydia :

Officially bringing back hats for fall.

gee :

oh goodness, that first outfit is perfect.
i really need to get on board & start wearing pants

Erica :

loveeee the second to last photo on the right :)

-Erica
http://allaboutitt.blogspot.com/
http://ericasmolin.chloeandisabel.com/

LeeLee :

Love hats, these are adorable.

Junaluska :

I love hats! My favourites are my cloche hat and my floppy wool one.

Jazzy E (hivenn) :

I wish I could pull off hats, love all of these! x hivenn

Daly :

Love all of these shots, and I love the rose one! The color is so gorgeous!

xoxo

DressingDaly.blogspot.com

Tonya :

Great post!! I love hats, I don't know what I would do without them. Especially on a bad hair day. ;)

www.themoptop.com

MOUSEVOX VINTAGE :

I am a lady of many hats and will happy cover my head with one on any chance I get. I'm thinking of searching for some vintage hat pins to keep them secure in the SF wind.