Landslide

RumoursOuttake9ab
nicks 1
09stevie1-650
maniac depressive
If you've been reading this blog for awhile, you may know that Annalise and I have a shared affinity for Stevie Nicks. There have been many days filled with Fleetwood Mac sing-a-longs, particularly anything from the Rumors album. As the weather transitions to colder temperatures, her signature style of black, velvet, and fringe slowly make their way into both of our wardrobes. This week was no exception, filled to the brim Ms. Nick's fashion inspiration. While I don't envision myself in a floor length chiffon dress complete with a feathered top hat as Stevie might don, I do see myself wearing more black lace and leather boots. And if everything works out as planned, I will be in full Stevie regalia for Halloween. Cape, chiffon, lace, boots, and a tambourine in hand.

Lovely Stevie-inspired fashion: 1/2/3

19 comments:

The Dainty Doll's House :

Stevie Nicks is a legend..have loved her since a child too!! Always loved her whimsical enchantment..beautiful photos!! Have a great weekend girls xx

Lydia :

OMG that first pic. Swoon.

witch hare :

Ooh, Stevie Nicks has incredible style. I keep typing 'stevie nicks dress' into Etsy and love trawling through all the gems that come up.

http://witchhare.blogspot.com/

JennaStevie :

I absolutely love Stevie Nicks, she's amazing. My middle name is Stevie and I couldn't be happier about that :)
xJennaD

Lucy Nation :

I love Stevie Nicks and I've been loving your last couple of outfits with the vintage shawl and goth inspired get up.

Sandy Joe :

She is everything. Seriously. Have you ever looked at this tumblr - http://goldduststevie.tumblr.com/ it's actually the best ever! I look forward to more outfits channeling the legendary Miss Stevie!

x The Pretty Secrets

Polly :

This is so cool! Thanks for posting!

Kisses.

http://pollysboudoir.blogspot.com/

Rebecca :

I don't know how I missed that you were big Stevie nicks fans. She is a legend, Landslide is one of my favourite songs.

dear winsome :

love this, these inspiration shots are perfectly stevie!

Krystle
http://dearwinsome.blogspot.com/

Michal :

I worship Fleetwood Mac. They are seriously my favorite and I want to be Stevie Nicks when I grow up.

Mackenzie :

Ah Stevie Nicks and Fleetwood Mac were a huge part of my childhood. My dad, aunt, and uncle were always going to their concerts, and we'd listen to the music all day every day. Heck, my uncles license plate on his car is even "stevienicks" ha! I was very close to be named Rhiannon, I wish I was.
AND! Her songs make for the best karaoke.

out of order :

ooh la love her! I love the Halloween costume idea :)

<3Meghan

amy :

Stevie is the most beautiful woman. Her face illustrates the beatings of her heart. It's not often I find a woman as inspiring, but she truly is.

hugs (^.^) hope to hear from you *
amyflyingakite.com

Sharmaine Ruth :

I love her style so much! She is such a legend! Her music is just perfect :)

Joanna S. :

beautiful photos ! awesome blog :)
xx

gee :

oh man..i love stevie nicks.
i hope i age as well as she has. she is one sexy mama.

margarita ts :

so beautiful pics!

Wild Flower :

i LOVE stevie nicks, she is so amazing! All these pictures are fantastic girls!

Kaylee
xo

Courtney :

landslide is one of my favorite songs in the whole entire world. it reminds me of driving up to the mountains when i was little with my dad.