Sunday Sounds: Joni Mitchell


As a child, I remember my parents listening to Joni Mitchell on lazy summer days. Her folksy dreamy sound of singing and playing guitar are easily recognizable. Her music style started off as coffeehouse folk but as the years went by she moved into Jazz, Rock and Pop influences. Besides having an incredible voice and lyrics that span from the political to emotional her bohemian fashion sense has always spoken to me. Her gorgeous long hair, dresses and tunics all fit in perfectly with her music. 



3 comments:

Miss Flying V :

Yes, she's quite a special woman! I love this song...

Sarah :

Now that you mention it, she definitely does have a certain unique flair about her music and clothes. I'm off to go listen to music on YouTube, now. (:

t :

Cool post!

http://initialed.blogspot.com