Tea for Two, Part Two

Annie and I
As summer draws to a close in San Francisco, we are eagerly awaiting Fall fashion. Modcloth's Mod Hatter Tea Party was an afternoon filled with sweet treats and a sneak peek at Autumn dresses and sweaters. Some of the fashion highlights included a special preview of Be the Buyer exclusives with Dear Creatures and Jeffrey Campbell as well as BB Dakota's upcoming holiday collection. We loved each piece on display during the tea party, especially all of the delicate frocks for the Fall. After sampling a selection of tea sandwiches, we took photos with Bay Area bloggers and styled party outfits on Polyvore. It was also quite a treat to spend time with Miss Ashley as well as Kathleen and Michala. We talked about fashion, photography, and some of our favorite places to visit in San Francisco. And no tea party could be complete without some delicious pastel petit foirs and sugar cookies. It was quite a lovely afternoon spent in good company with friends.IMG_8973
IMG_8980
Tea
IMG_8999
michala and I
IMG_9007
mc
light bulbs
modcloth

(Thanks to Modcloth for picture #1, #4, and #9)

25 comments:

Kelly-Ann :

This little shindig looks ridiculously adorable.

Jennifer King :

How fun! I love the idea of a tea party! And all the dresses are stinkin' adorable.

Shybiker :

Mmm... thanks for the pictures; they're like candy to me.

JennaStevie :

This looks like so much fun I love tea parties!!
xJennaD

Jessamyn Read :

Those tea cups are so cute!

http://jessamynread.blogspot.com/

Kitsune-kun :

oh my gosh! how fun! I hope one day my blog can matter enough to get invited to one of these!

Heather, 29 Skirts :

What a beautiful event! I love that floral dress hanging next to the tiered pink top, and it's so cool that they had a dress-naming contest!

Radka :

Oh, looks like so much fun, I wish I could be there!

SoFashionistica :

It looks like you guys had lot of fun! I wish I could have gone, it must have been awesome to meet other bloggers and swim in the beauty of all those pretty clothes!

Marie McGrath (The Joy of Fashion) :

It looks like you had a wonderful time! The party seems so cute!

www.thejoyoffashion.blogspot.com

Amber Blue Bird :

I wish I was a SF girl, this event looks like so much fun

Rebecca :

This sounds like the perfect tea party. I spy lots of pretty dresses! I like how you wore you Sunday best for the occasion, everyone looks very ladylike.

Mary Lou :

oh how i love this yellow mellow lace dres! your pictures are real eyecandy!!!
love and kiss,mary

http://maryloucinnamon.blogspot.com/

Lydia :

Looks super fun.

Hope Adela Pasztor :

You two are so cute! I just love these pictures. Tea parties are so whimsical and fun, aren't they? They have always reminded me of "Alice in Wonderland"! =)

http://pinkchampagnefashion.blogspot.com/

Closet Hound :

I loved the tea party! You two looked so adorable at the shindig - love the vintage dresses you're both sporting.

xo Sherrie
Closet Hound

Monique :

so much fun! you ladies are too cute. such a great idea!

Jenni Wells - Stop Making Sense :

you girls are so much fun!

The Many Colours of Happiness :

That looks like the most fun ever!!!! What lovely photos :) That yellow dress is stunning!!

Bethany Kellen of bunnypicnic :

how cute! i would love to attend a tea party like this!

Anisa Young :

You girlies looked TOO cute at the event! These vintage dresses were maaaade for you guys! I was too shy to say hello, silly ol' me! Maybe at the next event ;)

Steffys Pros and Cons :

this is beyond cute!! i wish i lived in sf so i could go to things like this :)

<3 steffy
Steffys Pros and Cons

t :

Cute pics!

http://initialed.blogspot.com

CINDY NGO :

hi ladies! it was such a pleasure to have met you two :)

i absolutely adore your blog!

hopefully i'll get to see you lovely girls again soon at other blogger's events. :)

have a wonderful long weekend!

xx,
cins

Kathleen :

It was a treat getting to mingle with you gals! Let's do a fun blogger outing soon. Something with vintage shopping and cocktails would hit the spot.