Happy Day

isla and me
blue wall
1
hat
bag
Skirt- Thrifted:: Shirt-Vintage:: Hat-Borrowed:: Necklace- Vintage:: Shoes- Thrifted:: Purse- Vintage
You may be wondering why Isla and I have the biggest grins on our face. Five minutes earlier, we were told the most wonderful news from a dear friend. We screamed like giddy schoolgirls, jumping up and down in Isla's bedroom. And since I am the worst secret keeper, I am going to stop there. The secret will be revealed soon! 
A watercolor blouse and vintage owl necklace make this a perfect Autumn outfit in my book. I have been particularly attracted to browns for the season, and the vintage cylindrical purse is a new favorite.  And I felt a little bit like an explorer with the brown hat. However, the only adventure I went on was a short trip for some Friday evening libations!

Photographs by the lovely Islabell.

24 comments:

Vanessa, Take only Memories :

You two look so cute together with your matching outfits!
Can't wait to hear the news :)

kit and nancy. :

you girls are just gorgeous!

Emily, Ruby Slipper Journeys :

Not only are you both adorable, but your outfits match quite well! Looking forward to this news!

P.S. Thanks for the email. It's also been manic around here, so no rush on anything. : )

Jenni Wells - Stop Making Sense :

You look lovely as ever! I adore those fall florals. Isla's top is incredible, too.

Steffys Pros and Cons :

ahh love you ladies! looks like a blast!

<3 steffy
Steffys Pros and Cons

Rae Veda :

You two look adorable. xo, rv

http://aneclecticheap.blogspot.com/

Elegantly Academic :

Oh, I look forward to hearing your news! PS Love that skirt ...
Kelly xo

Nichole :

I need to know the secret! But in the meantime, you both look super cute! Great finds!

Kitsune-kun :

cute! cute! cute! ah!

Annebeth :

can't wait to here the news, but it didn't surprise me to see you too so happy together, you always radiate sunshine! :D

JennaStevie :

You two are so gorgeous, I love both your outfits. The colours are prints are fantastic!!
xJennaD

fydezflightoffancy :

So beautiful. I love you outfits. xx

Roxanne Rosensteel :

Two fine ladies! I love how these outfits compliment each other. SO fall-ish and lovely.

Amber Blue Bird :

must hear more about this secret!!

Rebecca :

You both look so lovely and happy, and your outfits are very complimentary.I love your bag, it's interesting to see a structured leather bag instead of a slouchy one. And also very curious about the news!

Lydia :

Super cute pics. I love Isla's blouse.

Sharmaine Ruth :

Aww two of my favorite bloggers together! This is so cute! :D

<3 Sharmaine Ruth
underpeachtrees.blogspot.com

Georgia Rose :

You guys look amazing, as always! I can't wait to hear your good news too.

Amanda :

I love your styles! Great blog!

dusanabotswana :

Look at you two, great to see such big grins! Adorable matching outfits, both of you are so perfectly stylish for fall, have the best shoes & most original blouses ever. Can't wait to hear this news too!

Kate :

love your outfits! gorgeous bags!
www.styleisalwaysfashionable.blogspot.com

Rebeccak :

Yay for good news! And Isla's blouse is totally amazing!!

Sherri :

Cute looks ladies! I love your vintage style!

sherri from SHERRI AMOUR

onepicthousandwords :

Love the two outfits!