Swiss Miss

1
This week, Jen and I received a lovely package from Tulle filled with some pretty things from the season. We both liked this black swiss dot dress that has a definite vintage flair. The bow neckline and slightly puffed sleeves are such sweet details to this classic dress. I can see this dress being an easy "go to" piece on colder mornings when I want to look nice but still need a longer sleeve. I don't have too many longer sleeve garments in my closet, but they are such a nice addition to an Autumn wardrobe. It's just perfect for wearing with tights and booties for a trip to a local cafe for hot cocoa and a good book, or maybe some people watching. Check back tomorrow to see how Jen styled this frock up for herself. Thanks so much to Tulle for giving us the chance to style up one of their dresses!
Dress: Tulle
Booties: Thrifted
Bag: Vintage 
Ring: H&M 
Listening to: Passion of Lovers/ Bauhaus
annalise
Tulle 3
Tulle Building close up

24 comments:

Sara Levy :

You always have the best scenery in your pictures... Lovely dress, you look amazing :)

The Daily Fashionista :

Tulle makes the most well made dresses for the price. I think that's what lends to the vintagey feel to them. This one is gorgeous!

Elegantly Academic :

I love Tulle clothes & actually wore my one & only Tulle dress today! I agree with others, they are very well made & great value for money ...
Kelly xo

Jenni Wells - Stop Making Sense :

I've been MIA for sometime but I love the (new?) vibrancy of your hair! It looks gorgeous.

Everything about this look is amazing. Very gothic lolita.

Steffys Pros and Cons :

the color of your hair looks incredible with black!

<3 steffy
Steffys Pros and Cons

Jennifer King :

I've never heard of Tulle, but I do love that dress! I love black fabric with dots. I don't know why. Probably because it's sort of feminine without being cutesy.

MarieStella :

gorgeous dress and shoes!! love your style!!

JennaStevie :

Such a gorgeous dress, I love the details on it. God your hair looks amazing. I want this colour!!
xJennaD

Maria Elyse :

Ah, Tulle is the best! I got my trench coat from them and it's fantastic. This dress is so beautiful and looks so very lovely on you. :) ♥

xo
Maria Elyse
First Impressions
Flying Ships Vintage

Amber Blue Bird :

lovely dress. A girl can never have too many little black dresses

Dial V for Vintage :

Lucky you, that dress is adorable and super cute! :)

Gracey at Fashion for Giants :

Great dress and pitch perfect styling. You look fabulous.

Sharmaine Ruth :

I love your dress so much :D And the place your at looks so pretty also!

<3 Sharmaine Ruth
underpeachtrees.blogspot.com

triskelos :

What a dress! So pretty <3

http://tri-skelos.blogspot.com/

Karin (Wunderlust) :

oh you look like a beautiful goth princess...I am LOVING the hair and the lip piercing...beautiful

elanor, :

gorgeous dress! i love the details. :) i don't have any tulle clothing, but after reading some of these other comments, maybe i will have to look into it! hope you had a great day...!
x

islabell :

Damn this post is awesome. Annie, you wana grab a quick cocktail? x

Closet Hound :

That Swiss dot dress looks amazing on you! Love how you still look happy and fun despite wearing mostly black

xo Sherrie
Closet Hound

Ashley/ MILK TEETHS :

ooh that dress is a beauty! the swiss dots give it such great texture and the cut looks amazing on you :)

Xia :

You look lovely! Tulle has such great clothes, a girl could weep! x

Lydia :

This dress is beyond cute.

Nikki :

Such a beautiful dress and what a perfect photo loocation :) x

Jenni :

What a great dress! I love it with those boots!

Jamie Rose :

Your dress is wonderful! I love the bow on it.