In the Amazon


1
This weekend was a fairly quiet one. Matthew was away on a trip to Atlanta, so it was ZZ (our doggy) and me holding down the fort. The rainy weather kept us inside so as to stay nice and cozy. When I wasn't watching Netflix movies (I think I watched at least five), I had The Strokes pandora radio station playing while I tried to tidy the house. I say "tried" because I'm notoriously cleaning challenged. I just get distracted so easily when it comes to chore time. I would much rather check in with all my favorite blogs, drink lots of tea, and cuddle up with ZZ, and our two cats, Roxie and Lola. 
Top: Thrifted
Skirt: Vintage, Thrifted
Belt: Thrifted
Bag: Thrifted
Boots: Miz Mooz
Listening to: Electric Feel/ MGMT
3
2
5
6

14 comments:

Sophie :

I adore this outtfit, the colours are just so perfect for Autumn!
Sophie
x

Steffys Pros and Cons :

your skirt is such a beautiful fabric!

<3 steffy
http://steffysprosandcons.blogspot.com

JennaStevie :

This skirt is absolutely amazing, the colours are so wonderful. And it looks great with that colour top and the purse
xJennaD

Jenni :

That skirt is gorgeous.

Tonya :

Love the colors of this look! Everything is perfectly put together. I love the skirt especially!!

www.themoptop.com

Amber Blue Bird :

lovely skirt. the fabric is just gorgeous.

Marie @ Lemondrop Vintage :

SO in love with those boots!

Marie @ Lemondrop ViNtAge
I'm having a giveaway...

Julia :

Wow the color of your shirt goes great with your hair! Very cute look! :)

Julia
Cup of Tea
http://cupoftea-style.blogspot.com

SoFashionistica :

I love the fall colors in your outfit and those boots are to die! By the way, what is that thing in the last picture that looks like a moldy pea to me?

Kathleen :

I love all the textures of this outfit. The skirt is such a great find. I also love how you describe your weekend. I always put the tv on in the background when I clean, and then I end up getting sucked into some show.

Monique :

sounds like a lovely weekend. i hear you about the cleaning...

Lydia :

Love your velvet skirt and boots. Awesome fall pieces.

Heather, 29 Skirts :

This skirt is amazing! What a gorgeous find...the colors with the velvet are perfect.

Rachel Marie :

Hi Jenny! Thanks so much for visiting my blog! It's nice to "meet" you :)

I love this outfit so much! The colors in that skirt are so luscious. I also really like how you posted landscape photos amongst your portraits. Very pretty.

www.thequirkypoet.blogspot.com