Stuffed!

Thanksgiving doggy
thanksgiving dress
Thanksgiving Zoe collage
Thanksgiving Marshmallow
Thanksgiving salad and setting
Just a few shots from my Thanksgiving celebration this year. Matthew and I went to Nik and Rocio's house for the fourth year in a row. Our buffet style anual dinner is something I always look forward to durring this busy time of year. Rocio had decorated the table with beautiful bright flowers and sunny yellow tablecloth, plus these napkins that I just loved. While the doggies played non-stop we sang Disney songs and feasted on salad, mashed potatoes, candied yams, macaroni and cheese, and so much more as well as the usual turkey and gravy for those who so choose. I'm thankful for many things but one of them is all of the lovely ladies who stop by and visit me on this blog. I've gotten to know some of you very well, and others I'm still meeting. I'm thankful for you all. Happy Thanksgiving to those who celebrate! What are you thankful for?  

13 comments:

Lydia :

What cute pups! And I love those napkins. Happy Holidays!

JennaStevie :

What a wonderful thanksgiving, looks like a lot of fun! Spending time with friends is the best part of holidays. And look at those adorable dogs, aww
xJennaD

elanor, :

i adore your top...it is so festive and quite perfect for a Thanksgiving celebration. :) looks like a delightful day!
xx

gee :

you had me a doggies and disney music.
sounds like the most amazing time.
hope it was a wonderful thanksgiving for you!!

Amber Blue Bird :

that sure sounds like a lovely time. I dont think I could ever get my family to sing disney songs with me. :)

jamie :

yumm! happy thanksgivings ladies! hope you are recovering well from the food comas :)

x jamie

Jo :

Aww, your dogs are so cute! <3 And I love the print on your top!

x
Lost in the Haze

Nordstrom :

I can't believ you look fresh as a daisy after the last two days of work. The table looks sooo cute. I wanna turkey on my napkin.

Jazzy E (Hivenn) :

Favourite thanksgiving post ever! Happy belated thanksgiving! x hivenn p.s enter my $200 shopbop giveaway?

Julia :

Looks like you had fun! The second picture of the dog is so funny! It looks like whoever's hair is in the background is on the dog! So cute!

Julia
Cup of Tea
http://cupoftea-style.blogspot.com

Annebeth :

haaha in the pic of that first doggy it looks like he has an elvis hairdo! adorable! :D

dear winsome :

looks so perfect! i'm glad you guys had a great day!

Krystle
http://dearwinsome.blogspot.com/

Min :

Thanks for sharing excellent informations. Your site is so cool. I'm impressed by the details that you’ve on this web site. It reveals how nicely you understand this subject. louis vuitton monogram bags