Cafe Dreams

APC madras silk skirt 1
Sometimes it's nice to wake up early, not because you have to but because you want to. It often happens that I'm sleepily on my way to work early in the morning, and I see people relaxing in cafes reading books or sipping warm drinks. I wish I could join them, but I don't of course. When I couldn't sleep this weekend, I decided to get up and make my early morning cafe dream a reality. I decided to wear my new A.P.C. silk polka-dot skirt and white vintage blouse. I just adore the detailing on the neckline of this top. I hope everyone had as nice of a weekend...mine sent me floating down the street in bliss. 
Blouse: Thrifted, Vintage
Skirt: A.P.C. 
Belt: Thrifted, Vintage
Bag: Thrifted, Vintage
Shoes: Forever21
Listening to: Toddler Tiger/ Slow Magic
flower
blouse detail and levitation collage
skirt and bag
vintage blouse and fence collage
shoes
close up

P.S. The winner of The Paraders giveaway is: Amber Blue Bird! Congratulations! 

15 comments:

Sophie :

What a gorgeous outfit, I love the polka dots. So cute!
Sophie
x

Chaucee :

What a great bag!

Sian :

That skirt looks so cute with those tights, they're really lovely colours =)
http://xrebelangelx.blogspot.com/

Raquel, Black Sheep :

This is a great outfit, Anna. I love your skirt and your bag!

Kitsune-kun :

WOW that is the most perfect jumping picture i have ever seen. everything looks perfectly undisturbed by the movement. not hair out of place, and perfect expression. so impressed!

Emily, Ruby Slipper Journeys :

I just love this whole outfit (especially the skirt) and also the sentiments. My sister and I used to have to take the seabus every morning to school/work and always talked about how much we just wanted to go for breakfast. One day we actually managed to, and it was great!

jesse.anne.o :

That skirt caught my eye - so classic and pretty. I always feel weird commenting on people's looks but the photo of your face is also really pretty. < end weirdness >

I love the idea of being up that early - it's so peaceful.

Peachy Keen :

Love love love that skirt ! Looks like such a lovely morning.

Jade

Http://91peachykeen.blogspot.com

Monique :

early mornings are such a magical time. i don't often get to be apart of it but when i do it's wonderful. these photos look amazing and i'm loving the jumping feet. lovely getup

Courtney :

I have a nearly identical bag and I LOVE it. Got it at a thrift store and decided there was no way I could sell it in my shop. My laptop fits inside perfectly, as do all of the essays I have to grade! Pretty photos & I love the skirt as well.

Bethany Kellen of bunnypicnic :

these photos are killer. and that skirt with the blouse! gasp. you look like a cute little parisian girl going for coffee.

Shevah :

love your blog so much! this outfit is amazing. definitely following you now, love! :)



xo

beatrice :

Hello! I love your vintage bag! Do you know the italian brand Il Bisonte? it makes leather bag, so vintage and chic!
I'm sure you'll like it!
great outfit! love polka dots!

The Thriftaholic (Leilani) :

I've been loving all your skirt & blouse outfits, I need to buy more separates but it's hard to break away from my beloved dresses. Cute jumping shots too, an excellent way to show off your shoes.

I'm not a morning person unless it's to hit an early estate sale or flea market. I generally go to cafes in the early afternoon to read, it's one of my favorite things to do in the winter.

Jamie Rose :

That skirt is awesome! I would wear it in a heartbeat.
Sometimes I wish I was a morning person because I enjoy the morning atmosphere. Relaxing at a coffee shop in the morning sounds great.