Bowler Hats with Jo


LostintheHaze1
LostintheHaze2
LostintheHaze3
LostintheHaze5
LostintheHaze6

Hello Readers! 
My name is Jo, and I blog over at Lost in the Haze. I am a tremendous fan of Jenny and Annalise, and incredibly envious of their vintage clothing collections! Today, to entertain you with their absence, I wanted to show you MY favourite vintage collection; bowler hats! I am a complete bowler hat addict, and fully feel myself when I'm wearing one on top of my noggin! I own bowlers in beige, blue, plum, and my collection is ever-growing! Here are some of my favourite bowler hat looks! & thank you for having me! x

9 comments:

Well... :

I love your style Jo! Especially how you rock the bowler hats. So beautiful <3

http://www.trendyteal.blogspot.com

Alma :

That looks lovely on you. It goes great with your features because you have very curvy features on your face. That lipstick is perfect on you.

Monique :

Bowler hats certainly make a statement and adds the right touch to your outfits. your hat collection is lovely.

Sparks In Spring :

I enjoy reading Jo's blog, she has an incredible style!

Maddie Claire Beau :

love the plum bowler. the red lips look amazing.


http://littleblackbeau.blogspot.com.au/

Blogger :

Great style dear! And those pictures are amazing. I couldn't stay without telling you that, that red lipstick looks amazing on you :)

accidentallyblogger.blogspot.com

FASHION ICE :

those hats are adorable!

singfashion :

that is such an amazing post. I adore the setting, your makeup, hair, shoes, clothes, and hat(s). Bowler hats are frikin awesome. I could never contend with that post in a million years. <3<3 singfashion

dusanabotswana :

Aww she looks fantastic in all of these- what a great bowler hat collection. I'm always on the lookout for bowler hats thrifting but never have any luck.
http://dusanabotswana.com/