Neighborhood Love


a fine day for sailing
3
a fine day for sailing
a fine day for sailing
Jumper- Thrifted:: Dress worn as Shirt- Thrifted:: Shoes- Thrift:: Tights- H&M:: Headscarf- Thrift
Ohhh hey! I'm Isla, from A fine day for sailing. Nice to meet you. I am filling in for Annalise and Jenny while they are out of town. One of my favorite things to do in the morning is take a stroll around my neighborhood for a coffee and quick bite to eat. Fiore Cafe is one of my favorite places since it is a short walk from my front doorstep, and they always have the perfect caffeine fix for me. Jenny, Annalise and I always like to make a stop there before our thrifting adventures, one of which will be this weekend at the Alameda Flea Market. Anyone else going?

13 comments:

Devin :

Very cute dress! Just adorable!

Rae Veda :

Your jumper is just darling. xo, rv

http://aneclecticheap.blogspot.com/

Well... :

Great jumper, you are adorable!
Love your vintage-inspired style <3

http://www.trendyteal.blogspot.com

out of order :

oooh so cute!
<3Meghan

Mary Lou :

oh gosh is this cute, i love the jumper and the peter pan collar makes the outfit complete;) well also this fabulous headband!
love that look!
kiss,mary

Miki's scrapbook :

Hi, Isla! What a wonderful name! And I love your outfit! ;)

Hope you have a great weekend!

Miki.

Frannie Pantz :

OMGoodness how cute are you? I love this jumper and that pic of you crouched in the street is adorable! Love the scarf in your hair as well!

The Daily Fashionista :

I wish so badly I could hop on over to the air port and go to San Francisco just to meet you guys and go to that flea market!!! Oh that was be so awesome.

Love love love, this jumper!!! It's so basic but can lend itselfs to so many outfits!!

Annebeth :

adorable adorable adorable like always! I want that jumper!

Steffys Pros and Cons :

cutest gal around! love the collar!

<3 steffy
Steffys Pros and Cons

Sweet Harvest Moon :

Love the silk scarf in your hair :)

kirstyb :

gorgeous outfit x

Two Happy Hearts :

ohhh, this is perfect!! i love those overalls!