Galactic


1
barbarella_106
barbarella_102
3
4
5
Some of my favorite fashion inspiration comes from film, especially futuristic and campy classics such as Roger Vadim's Barbarella. Set in the year 40,000, Barbarella (Jane Fonda) is tasked with finding and stopping the evil Durand-Durand. Her knee-high boots, space-age mini-skirts, and shimmery attire makes Barabella the perfect galactic heroine.  Annalise and I both purchased tickets for tonight's viewing at the Roxie Theater in the Mission District for part of the San Francisco Fashion Film Festival. Perhaps a little Barbarella influence in my outfit choice is needed.

3 comments:

Jenni :

I love this post! I went as Barbarella to a time travel themed costume party once. It was super fun walking around in a one-piece swimsuit and knee-high boots all night. :D I can't wait to see what Barbarella inspired outfit you wear!

Louise KM :

awesome images! always immaculately dressed regardless of the situation! haha

xoxo louise from 'today and tomorrow'<

his_girl_friday :

I love Jane Fonda. She was so ridiculous(ly great) as Barabella.