Kate's Kitchen

kate's kitchen 1
look away 2
kate's kitchen necklace
bag on fence
kate's kitchen fence post
kate's kitchen shoes
kate's kitchen look back
walk away
Skirt-Thrifted:: Blouse-Vintage:: Jute Bag-Thrifted:: JC Flatforms-Nordstrom:: Belt-Gift:: Necklace-Dear Mina
This weekend's weather was lovely. Matthew and I celebrated our eight year anniversary (crazy!) and took ZZ to the beach where we were able to relax in the sun and watch her splash around in the waves with the other dogs. It felt like summer, and I think it was one of the best days of her life- certainly a lovely one for Matthew and me. On Sunday I met up with Jen, Matt, and Rachel for a lovely little brunch at Kate's Kitchen. We are all somewhat coffee addicts and had a discussion about the best coffee in San Francisco. 

It was really wonderful to wear less layers this weekend. I especially love the combination of this bright patterned skirt with the pink in the shoes. I kept my other pieces light and neutral, a perfect combination for spring. I cleaned out my closet last week and just held on to things I really love, like this lace blouse and vibrant skirt. You may have seen all of these pieces on the blog before I love them so much. How often do you reorganize your closet? 

23 comments:

JennaStevie :

I absolutely love this skirt, it's got a great pattern and those shoes are SO cool!! Whoa, 8 years?! Congrats :)
xJennaD

Kelli :

Sounds like you had a perfect weekend :)

And as for organization- I am a freak about it... once every few months I have to go through and organize, get rid of the stuff that isn't getting worn, and plan new outfits!

xoKelli
www.leopardandlavender.com

Stephanie :

I love these outfit photos. The background is so crisp, clean, and pretty. Your outfit is awesome- your shoes (!) and skirt match so wonderfully :)

Faith Wall

Cathy :

Love this look! Beautiful!
www.cathykhayes.blogspot.com

Frannie Pantz :

Happy anniversary to you two! What a lovely spring day strolling outfit!

Marie @ Lemondrop Vintage :

AHmazing shoes. I need to reorganize every season, and since I have had a baby it's nutso in there!
Marie @
Lemondrop ViNtAge

Christina :

Perfect summer shoes - I hate exposing my feet, so I'm looking for similar option for summer : /

caitlin :

oh wow! i love this look! i especially love how you paired this look with those bright flatforms! wonderful!

Rebecca :

I like those shoes, they are so unexpected and awesome. I am always clearing out my wardrobe/re-arranging it and donating unwanted pieces, however I never quite manage the orderly curated collection I am aiming for. congrats on the anniversary!

vintageveggie :

i want one of those bags so bad! they seem so perfect. i love a bag i can throw everything into.

Katie Aman :

This is lovely! The shoes are so unique and beautiful-great colors!

bridget anne :

the skirt, the top, the shoes, how could i even begin to choose a favorite piece? it all comes together in such a lovely way. you have the prettiest, most feminine style. you make me want to dress just a bit better tomorrow!

wardrobeexperience :

cute skirt. love it's print and mix of colours!

http://wardrobexperience.blogspot.de

Josie Davis :

So adorable! love this outfit and your photos are just lovely!
Thanks so much for visiting my blog, cause now I got to see your and I'll definitely be back ;)

Lydia :

I love your flatforms!! I've been wanting a pair myself.

YEYE STYLE BLOG :

I am so jealous of your shoes and the weather, it has been hailing all day here in Montreal. Next week should be nicer;)

Caitie :

wow, 8 years... happy anniversary! what a perfect outfit to celebrate such a special day - the shoes are by far my favorite :)!!!

xxx
www.ladyalamode.com

Caitlin :

happy anniversary!!
adore that lacey top and that perfect summer bag.

Kitsune-kun :

you look so fresh and lovely! love the floating lace!

dear winsome :

such a pretty outfit, love these shoes!! happy anniversary, luke and i are coming up on 6 years..feels like forever haha working on my closet now, it's hard to get rid of things!

Monique :

I love this outfit and the pop of pink just seals the deal. Eight years wow you got me beat. I got married the same year we hit the six year mark. So great to have such a long time together. Makes for a seamless transition to being married. Hope all the wedding planning is going well. Splendid photos lady!

Jamie Rose :

I don't usually like flatforms, but these ones are awesome! So vibrant and fun. I really love your pretty lace blouse and beautiful skirt too.

Jessica :

Another adorable outfit! I love every piece, and the colors are exquisite! So inspiring!-Jessica

THEJESSICALBLOG.COM