Southwest Street

Southwest Streets
southwest street art
southwest street look back
southwest street bag
southwest necklace 2
southwest shoe collage
southwest street necklaces
Dress-H&M:: Boots-Thrifted:: Sunglasses-Thrifted:: Necklace-Thrifted:: Necklace-Dear Mina:: Bag-Etsy
On Tuesday, I was lucky enough to spend some time with two ladies that always know how to make me smile when I'm feeling stressed out. Jenny and Isla came over after work for our favorite Chinese delivery food (Wild Pepper), a closet clean out, and of course fashion talk. Best of all we started planning my bachelorette party weekend in Las Vegas! I've never been there so I'm obviously excited for sipping cocktails by the pool, thrifting by day, and dancing the night away. 

17 comments:

Emily, Ruby Slipper Journeys :

The backdrop is fascinating and just perfect for this outfit. I also really like that dress, it seems to fit really well. Is it a recent acquisition?

Frannie Pantz :

Oh muh goodness! A California girl who's never been to Vegas??? Hope you have a great time! I love your necklace! So pretty!

Vanda :

For me this is what I call a PERFECT DRESS. Period. you look stunning.period.

Kelli :

I think I saw this dress a few weeks ago and am seriously regretting not trying it on. It looks great!!

Taylor :

This outfit is so cute! I love the combination of the turquoise necklace, black dress, and brown booties. It all goes together so nicely!!

Caitie :

obsessed with the back of that dress!

xxx
www.ladyalamode.com

michellek :

i. want. this. outfit. the necklace is such a good find and stands out perfectly with all the black going on. gahh i just want to wear it

The Braided Bandit :

This dress against that backdrop is amazing! That mural is awesome, and the jewelry/ boots are the perfect finishing touches to your outfit! Poolside cocktails, thrifting, and dancing away the night sound like an amazing time :)

Kitsune-kun :

KILLER necklace!

pucefanatic :

Your necklace is amazing.
www.tributetothetribe.com

Yuliya ♥ :

Love your dress
Bisous
Yu'

Aliya :

The turquoise beads look stunning against the black dress! Gorgeous!!

x Aliya
www.hillsidestory.net

The Jones :

I can't get over that necklace...love how huge and intricate it is, like wearing a piece of art! And the open back on your dress is lovely.

<3 Cambria
jupefashion.blogspot.com

Jamie Rose :

This dress is awesome. I love the cutout in the back. I really need to get a dress with some sort of back cutout!

JennaStevie :

This dress is the most amazing EVER! I love the back cut out, and your necklaces are sooo cool. Love this
Have fun in Vegas!!
xJennaD

Kate :

Gorgeous outfit, beautiful necklace!
www.styleisalwaysfashionable.blogspot.com

Monique :

Love the dress and the way the necklace pops! You are going to have so much fun at your bachelorette party! So great to have good friends to plan with.