Etsy Update

1
1940s Autumnal Hue Dress with Bow Neckline/ Size Medium to Large/ $54.00

4
Turquoise Floral Summer Dress with Exposed Back/ Size Medium/ $52.00

3
1970s Purple Edwardian Mini Dress/ Size Medium/ $38.00

7
Navy and Blue Long Sleeve Floral Dress/ Size Medium to Large/ $38.00

8
1990s Art Deco Inspired Black and White Floral Dress/ Size Small/ $32.00

We have new listings in our Etsy Store including some dresses for the summer. We will be updating our store every other week, so stay tuned for more vintage finds.

6 comments:

lady liquor vintage. :

The first dress is so beautiful! XO.

Siboney2046 :

I love the turquoise one!

Caitie :

def. gonna have to take a peek at your shop later this afternoon! still bummed I didn't get that dress when I first saw it from the golden collective sale...before I knew it it was gone! I learned my lesson :)

xxx
www.ladyalamode.com

Dilan Dilir :

wonderful dresses :D

charley :

Wow, so many beautiful things!

http://thecharleygirl.com

Fashion Lookbook :

Love the polka dot dress.