Modern Love

1
3
5
8
4
5
Blouse- 1950s Vintage:: Skirt- Thrifted:: Floral Crown- 1950s Vintage:: Tights- H&M:: Bag- 1970s Vintage:: Sunglasses- Thrifted
I decided to undertake a few DIY projects lately, one being refurbishing three large pieces of furniture in our apartment. Living in a variety of apartments and houses since 2004, I've amassed a collection of vintage/thrifted furniture and knick-knacks, all of which are dear to me. There are a few wood pieces that are gently worn, and I started to strip, sand, and stain them during my free time. Matthew and I hope to finish these pieces before our move to Ann Arbor. We are shipping most of our belongings and furniture to our new home since it would be silly to start all over again. Part of me is excited to leave the Bay Area and live somewhere new. But most of the time, all I can think is, "What the fuck am I doing?"

22 comments:

fashiongamble :

wow love your dress
!

Xenia :

I absolutely love your sunglasses and blouse. xox

stuph :

love, love, love that skirt.

good luck on your new adventures. :)

Dilan Dilir :

wow,really beautiful! love the outfit :)

Frannie Pantz :

Aw! Good luck with all your furniture ventures lady! You should be very proud of what you have acquired furniture wise AND of this outfit. My fave on you so far I think. I love that blouse and the pleated black mini is so adorable!

mary van note :

I'm in love with your vintage crown and blouse! Sad to hear you will be moving probably by the time I move back to the Bay. ha!

Kate :

stunning outfit, lovelovelove your blouse!
www.styleisalwaysfashionable.blogspot.com

The Jones :

Gushing over that amazng floral hat/headband...gorgeous.

<3 Cambria
jupefashion.blogspot.com

Stef / Diversions :

Such a gorgeous blouse :) Looking great! All the best for finishing up all the furniture restorations in time for your mvoe :)

Lydia :

Your top and flower crown are gorgeous. My friend is making us wear flower crowns for her wedding in June, and I am so excited to finally have my own!!!

elanor, :

change is scary! as i'm sure you know... but i've heard GREAT things about ann arbor! :) it will be fantastic.

your blouse is beautiful! i adore the tiny collar. <3
xx

Monique :

love your blouse and head piece lady! Good luck with the move!

French Press Vintage Boutique :

I'm in your same boat, baby doll.

Stevia :

pretty much in love with your sunnies!
and the floral crown is GORGEOUS

I'm sure you'll finish your furniture project right on time
<3
The Sweetest Escape 
Join The Sweetest Escape 2nd Anniv Giveaway

Pris HT :

LOVE THE FLOWERS ON HAIR!!!

http://howtobeashiningstar.blogspot.mx

Jo :

Your blouse is so lovely lady! <3 It reminds me so much of Nadinoo!

x
Lost in the Haze: A Fashion Photography Blog

YEYE STYLE BLOG :

awee is the first thing I said when I opened up this post, so cute! I really like the top and the skirt together :)

a+

-Izzy

:)

Rachael // The Paraders Vintage :

I just love the colors in that top!

xo
Rachael
THE PARADERS VINTAGE

Mila :

I absolutely LOVE this!

Thea vintage :

Love the 70's bag! The perfect bag for summer.

http://theas-vintage.blogspot.com/

Jamie Rose :

Aw this top is so cute! I especially love it paired with your cool pleated skirt. Such an awesome floral headband too.

Vang :

I love the little peter pan collar on that vintage blouse! Congrats on your acceptance into the dual PhD program and best of luck on the move to MI!