Seaside


1
starfish
2
After spending Saturday morning exploring tide pools, I never know what to expect in terms of weather for a day at the beach. On the Northern California coast, it is rather overcast and foggy, albeit for a few warm days during the summer. These two outfits are imagined creations for days spent near the coast- one for a colder day spent at the pier and one for lounging on the beach. My outfit for my weekend seaside trip clearly didn't match the weather. It was a rather spur of the moment trip, and I did not plan ahead for the dismal skies. I've definitely learned my lesson for next time, but how I yearn for warmer weather!

5 comments:

Caitie :

I'm especially loving the bottom collage of pieces... I want all of it! loe those sunnies and shoes the most!

xxx
www.ladyalamode.com

Chaucee :

Love your picks!

French Press Vintage Boutique :

you know what? I grew up on the coast of florida and NEVER ONCE found a starfish or a sand dollar! Everyone else did, but never me. le sigh.
anyways, you can take some of the southern heat here - I was unpacking my storage unit yesterday and nearly choked to death on the humidity and heat!

Mostly Lisa :

Both outfits are super adorable, but I am in LOVE with that polka dot dress. And that hat? Perfect.

YEYE STYLE BLOG :

I love these collages ;) In answer to your last comment we won't be coming to San Francisco unfortunately, we will be in Santa Monica and visiting L.A and maybe Malibu and towns around the area.
a+

-Izzy

:)