The Tropics


tropics 1
necklace
tropics collage flowers
bag
tropics smile
sunglasses
Skirt- Thrifted :: Blouse- Thrifted :: Necklace- Vintage Expo :: Shoes- Miz Mooz :: Bag- Thrifted :: Sunglasses- Buffalo Exchange
I've caught the summer travel bug and am itching to get out of town. Since that isn't possible for a while I'll have to be patient and spend my time exploring new areas of the city. In an effort to teleport myself to another location, I decided to don this tropical floral print skirt and linen blouse. It was great to feel like I was on vacation, exploring a new location, even if just for an afternoon. I hope everyone has a really awesome upcoming weekend. Any plans?

15 comments:

Sharmaine Ruth :

I love your outfit especially the necklace! I'm in the same fickle as you..can't get out of town so I'm exploring new places in town instead :P Makes me antsy haha :)

<3 Sharmaine Ruth
underpeachtrees.blogspot.com

JennaStevie :

I love this outfit, that skirt is so pretty!! Perfect with the top and that ammmmazing necklace. Great photos :)
xJennaD

DF :

Great outfit

Marlena :

Looove that skirt. Everytime I see a vintage pattern like that I start itching to run to the treasure chest of a thrift store by my house and come out with bags and bags. But I have to calm down and breath, rent's due in a few days :P

The Jones :

Beautiful turquoise necklace, one of my favourite stones. And that lizard on your purse makes it an amazing piece!

<3 Cambria
jupefashion.blogspot.com

Enter my HANDBAG GIVEAWAY!!!

caitlin of wanderlustings :

oh! super-lovely! i love your lizard purse and necklace!!

Caitie Schlisserman :

LOVE this skirt!!

xxx
www.ladyalamode.com

Gracey at Fashion for Giants :

Beautiful. Gorgeous colors and such a wonderfully summery combination. You look amazing!

The Braided Bandit :

LOVE those sunnies! They are the perfect shape and fun print, I have been searching for a similar (affordable) pair!

Two Happy Hearts :

Classic & pretty summer outfit! I love that blouse.

Emily Peebles :

So pretty! Your red hair contrasts so beautifully with the blues in your skirt :) I'm going to Missouri next week - certainly a far cry from a tropical place, but at least it's a vacation!

Tyne Swedish :

Lovely Necklace!

Am2Pm Chic :

Such a cute & classic look !! & very unique accessories.
xoxo
Christy

http://www.am2pmchic.com/

Seeking Style :

So cute! Love the vintage feel!

xo Jennifer

http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

Jamie Rose :

So summery! That top is great. I'm particularly loving your necklace though. Great sunglasses too!