As You Like It Vintage

IMG_9827
IMG_9851
IMG_9793
IMG_9843
IMG_9831
hats collage
IMG_9823
IMG_9858
IMG_9869
IMG_9841
While planning for my bachelorette party weekend in Reno, I knew that we wanted to do some seriously vintage hunting. I emailed a few Etsy sellers in the area to find out the best stores we should hit up. Sara from As You Like It Vintage was kind enough to allow us into her home and share her incredible collection with us. We spent hours searching through the racks of clothes and endless bins of hats, shoes and handbags. No one left without finding multiple items they just couldn't leave behind. Besides a passion for vintage, Sara has two beautiful poodles. The love she has for her dogs is evident in all the little poodle figurines displayed throughout her studio space. Sara was a wonderful hostess to us, and we can't wait to have a return visit. 

7 comments:

Sharmaine Ruth :

Oh wow I wish I lived close to there! It looks beautiful inside!

<3 Sharmaine Ruth
underpeachtrees.blogspot.com

Kirstin Marie :

Oh my goodness - it's a gold mine! It looks gorgeous inside with so many delicious vintage finds! I hope you have a great bachelorette party!

Katherine McAdoo :

oh wow. what an amazing collection and how organized she is! all so beautiful.

<3 katherine
current giveaway :: http://www.ofcorgisandcocktails.com/2012/06/red-fossil-crossbody-bag-ad-space.html

caitlin of wanderlustings :

oh my goodness! so many adorable poodles!!

Steffys Pros and Cons :

your vintage escapades always leave me jealous :)

Xo,
steffy
Steffys Pros and Cons

Caitie Schlisserman :

such beautiful photos!!! so jealous.

xxx
www.ladyalamode.com

Tyne Swedish :

Those handbags are to die for!

thepoppie.com