Pastel Park

pastel park 1
vintage bow
park bench perch
park pretty look down
pastel bangles
park bench
vintage bow ferragamo
Dress-1960s Vintage :: Shoes-Vintage Ferragamo :: Bangles-Thrifted :: Bag-Etsy :: Tights-Nordstrom 
While I don't always find myself pulling pastel looks from my wardrobe, I had been wanting to share this dress with you before we moved too far into summer. I found this dreamy little dress a the last Vintage Fashion Expo. I tried it on and it fit perfectly, but I put it back on the racks. After walking around the other booths and dreaming of its pastel prettiness, I went back to the booth only to find it was gone! I lurked around until I saw someone bring it back and then snatched it up for my very own. I didn't realize how much I liked it until I thought it was gone. Whenever I put this girly frock on, I can't help but feel like I'm in a fairytale. It's wonderful to escape the "real world" for a little while. Happy upcoming weekend! 

22 comments:

Sharmaine Ruth :

I love this dress! You look adorable in it!

<3 Sharmaine Ruth
underpeachtrees.blogspot.com

Circus Girl (Zo√ę) :

So pretty, I love your colour pallet! :) x

Baby Budget Blog :

The print on that dress is just stunning! Goodness, why don't them make dresses with this quality and that look like this anymore! Gorge!

www.plentyforpennies.blogspot.com
Julie Nolan Astrological Jewelry Giveaway

Pretty Things :

love this super cute dress! love the cute bow. you look stunning!

http://blogoftheprettythings.blogspot.co.uk/

xxx

Marie @ Lemondrop Vintage :

Breathtakingly sweet dress! Lovely.
Marie @
Lemondrop ViNtAge

Agnus :

This dress is amazing. And the whole outfit is just enchanting! :)

xoxo,
Agnieszka

Vang :

Love the dress! You're so right. It is absolutely dreamy!

The Braided Bandit :

It does look like a fairytale, you look beautiful! Definitely a great choice going back and snapping it up!

Nomad :

That dress is just perfect! :) x

Rebecca :

How lucky someone returned it! Gorgeous pattern, And I really like the unusual colour of those tights.

out of order :

that dress is so special! no wonder you couldn't stop thinking about it :) yay for thrifting serendipity <3

Jo - Lost in the Haze :

Ohh, this is truly one of the sweetest dresses I've ever seen! I am completely in love with the tiny bow detail - gorgeous! <3

x
Lost in the Haze: a Fashion Photography Blog

JennaStevie :

You look so gorgeous, I love this dress, so feminine and romantic
xJennaD

Jamie Rose :

Aww this dress is so adorable! I really like the neckline and the pretty pastel colors. Your bow flats are perfect with it too.

Qwerty :

Amazing dress - it goes perfectly with your shoes! x

sweet harvest moon :

Dream shoes and beautiful dress!

Caitie Schlisserman :

this dress really is fairytale like! it does fit you perfectly and is the best kinda frock for the summer! Glad you were able to snatch it right up!

xxx
www.ladyalamode.com

Jenni :

You look super cute. I just love the high collar on this dress.

Lucy Nation :

This dress is perfect. It reminds me of the Sofia Coppala film Marie Antionette x

dear winsome :

i love these pretty pastels on you, so lovely. glad you recovered this dress, it was meant for you! have a great weekend!

Emily Peebles :

That dress is so amazing! I would have panicked as well if it was already snatched. Like most things in life, you don't realized how much you need them till they're gone!

Kristian :

Unique purse!