Sights of Summer

4
IMG_9419
IMG_9411
5
6
IMG_9325
IMG_9319
The first weekend of summer included a camping trip to Sequoia National Park, early morning fishing, a campfire, and swimming in the Kaweah River. I spent the weekend in simple 1990s sundresses, sunglasses, sandals, and a sunhat. I always enjoy lazy summer weekends filled with simple pleasures such as eating fruit from a roadside market and time spent at a good swimming hole. I hope to get out of San Francisco for camping trips as much as possible, with my next stop being Armstrong Woods near Guerneville, California for a short trip this coming weekend. 

6 comments:

Sharmaine Ruth :

that place looks so amazing!

<3 Sharmaine Ruth
underpeachtrees.blogspot.com

Rosy (of Raindrops on Rosy) :

Oh man I wanna go somewhere where summer actually LOOKS like summer...damn you Oregon.

Eat.Style.Play :

Wow, now i want to visit a park like this, the pictures look so fun, and cool!

Gracey at Fashion for Giants :

Sounds like the perfect weekend! Love the photos too.

Ginger :

Beautiful. I live near the canadian rockies and don't take advantage of them AT ALL. I need more nature in my life...and more sundresses.

The Jones :

Ooooh that water is so clear...the landscape just looks beautiful! And yummy berries for a camping trip ;)


<3 Cambria
jupefashion.blogspot.com