Frankie Girl

frankie 1
frankie necklace and lace collar
sitting on the steps
coach bag and magazine
shoe collage
Dress-Free People :: Blouse-Nordstrom :: Vintage Coach Bag-As You Like It Vintage :: Shoes-Thrifted :: Necklace-Thrifted :: Sunglasses-Ray Bans
This weekend was filled with sleeping in, eating delicious food, wedding planning and parties. I usually wake up around 5am on weekdays, so my weekends are primarily used for catching up on sleep. Understandably, I love Sunday mornings that are spent drinking coffee and reading some of my favorite fashion magazines. One of them is Frankie, an Australian fashion magazine focused on fashion, art and culture. Since Frankie headquarters are based half way around the world, the magazine is usually focused on the opposite season of that going on here in the States. But being in San Francisco means you never know what the weather is going to be and the first day of July was full of fog. The overcast weather was pretty humid and bare legs were totally appropriate. I hope everyone else had a weekend that was just as lovely. 

18 comments:

The Jones :

I must read Frankie now!!! And this is one of my fav of your outfits...the jumper is absolutely darling and so flattering, looks amazing over that collared lace top.

<3 Cambria
jupefashion.blogspot.com

Eat.Style.Play :

I like the dress so much, i didn't realize you layered it, it looks really nice, like perfect texture. I love your shoes too!

JennaStevie :

Your sundays sound so amazing, that`s how I`d love to spend my day! I absolutely adore everything about this look, the blouse looks amazing under this dress. The dress is such a pretty piece too!
xJennaD

Pansy Lane :

I am in LOVE with this outfit! Everything about it is perfect.

Frannie Pantz :

Oh cool! I'd never heard of that magazine, but I will def have to check it out! I love your pretty lace blouse and cute dress! I am buried in wedding planning as of late. Buried. Good luck to you!

KristiMcMurry :

Great outfit! I enjoy Sunday mornings, too. They are usually my only relaxation time :)

Caitie Schlisserman :

Love this dress and that pretty blouse underneath! cutie!

xxx
www.ladyalamode.com

laura :

glad to hear you had a lovely weekend! I really love this outfit-- the blouse underneath and the pattern on the dress-- cute!
♥laura
the blog of worldly delights
the shop of worldly delights

Jo - Lost in the Haze :

Your pan collar is the sweetest! <3 <3 <3

x
Lost in the Haze: a Fashion Photography Blog

Llara is the Little Scribbler :

My weekend was sad because I wasn't in San Francisco anymore! Believe me, the weather there is waaaaaay better than what we have in Scotland just now. And the rain is set to continue. I shall just rely on you guys for my sunny SF fix for now...

Rosy (of Raindrops on Rosy) :

Holy crap I almost used profanity - but this outfit is awesome. I love the vintage lace shirt underneath the dress.

The Thriftaholic (Leilani) :

I love the idea of wearing a little lace blouse under a sundress, definitely would make my summer dresses more work appropriate.

Lovely sunglasses too and the dainty cameo is the perfect touch.

mary van note :

you look so CUTE

Jenny :

So adorable! Love the whole outfit! Coach bag + shoes are awesome

yay-yah-yeah.blogspot.com

Annia :

Hello!
I just found your blog!
I love it!!

I made a blog a couple of months ago too.
I would really appreciate it if you could check it out and follow if you like it!
Thank you!

http://newfashionorder.blogspot.com/

Mara :

I really love the layering here! The dress and shirt are both so lovely, and such a perfect combination!

Jamie Rose :

Oh man I absolutely love this outfit! I wish I had a pretty lace blouse like that so I could recreate an outfit like this. Your sun dress is adorable too. Everything about this is perfect in my book!

Melissa :

I love how easy and adorable this outfit is!
~mel
http://o-h-my.blogspot.com/