Hazy Daisy

Summer Sun 1
flowers collage
far away
barbed wire
shoes
look back 2
Photos by the beautiful Islabell
Dress-Ashley :: Shoes-Jeffery Campbell :: Bag-Vintage 
Hello Sunshine! Wine country is so beautiful this time of year. Jen, Isla and I work up early, grabbed coffees and drove over the Golden Gate Bridge. We traveled down the old back roads, lined with tall grasses and cute homes with picket fences. It was probably the hottest day of the year so far, but we didn't let that stop us. I wore my new summer dress I picked up at the last Golden Collective Sale. Ashley's vintage collection was dreamy, and I'm so glad I found this pretty little number hanging on her racks. I love having friends (and making new ones) that love vintage clothing as much as I do. This has definitely turned out to be a ladies summer, and I'm loving every minute of it. 

16 comments:

Mounette :

So nice combo! I love your shoes!
Pretty smile too.
Kiss
Aurélie
www.lespetitesbullesdemavie.blogspot.com

KristiMcMurry :

This whole outfit is stunning! I really love that dress, and the shoes are gorgeous. I am going to see if I can find a pair like that...they look like they would go with a lot of my clothes. Gorgeous pictures too!

islabell :

<3

dear winsome :

so gorgeous! love this, the muted grey and pale yellow are perfect together. i've been searching for some tall prairie grass, such a lovely setting!

Natasha :

Such a pretty dress and lovely scenery.

Chandra :

I love the color of this dress with your hair. So pretty.

Hi. I'm Lora. With an "O." :

What a lovely dress! And you found the perfect background to showcase it. Dreamy photos!

wardrobeexperience :

your dress is so pretty ...

http://wardrobexperience.blogspot.de

Krissy :

such a pretty pairing! very nice<3

Dilan Dilir :

superpretty dress :D

Sharmaine Ruth :

The level of gorgeous in these photos are over bearing haha you look so pretty in yellow! :D

<3 Sharmaine Ruth
underpeachtrees.blogspot.com

Meghan Elizabeth :

you managed to look calm and cool (and pretty) if that's the hottest day! beautiful dress and shoes <3



The Flight of Fancy

Frannie Pantz :

Three cheers for fellow vintage lovers and pretty yellow sundresses!

Carina :

Gorgeous dress! Really lovely summery photos too :)

Jamie Rose :

Your new dress is fantastic! Such a nice, summery color. I'm loving the lighting in these shots too. Beautiful!

Eccentric Owl :

That dress is so gorgeous! I wish I had friends with access to vintage clothing!