Summertime Blues

1
turquoise collar
4
5
vintage boots
Skirt-Thrifted :: Blouse-Thrifted :: Boots-Thrifted :: Bag-Thrifted :: Turquoise Pin-Thrifted :: Sunglasses-Thrifted 
It's almost hard to believe that it's already the second week in July. This summer has flown by so far, and I've enjoyed traveling and spending time with my friends during these sun soaked days. Of course free time is often best spent hunting through the second hand stores and finding treasures to add to your wardrobe. These vintage boots and awesome bag are the newest additions to my closet. For me, purchasing new things also means cleaning out my vintage collection more often. That's good news to anyone who stopped by our Golden Collective sale at the Asterisks headquarters on Friday. We had a great turn out and it was super fun to meet so many other vintage loving ladies, as well as enjoy a  glass or two of champagne. Check out the photos that Christina posted of the event on her blog, For Show. I hope everyone else had a super fun weekend. 

11 comments:

Dial V for Vintage :

Lovely outfit, your boots are amazing! I really have a thing for beautiful lace up boots, can't resist them and they look great with every outfit! :)

The Jones :

Love knotting a blouse over a skirt/pants in the summer :) Your handbag is totally amazing!

<3 Cambria
jupefashion.blogspot.com

Sarah :

I'm having a hard time deciding whether your boots, bag or necklace have stolen my heart.

Sabina :

Really cute booties! :))

Lots of love,
Sabina
xxx

PS: I'd love to invite you to participate in my Fabulous Summer Giveaway! Enter for a chance to win gorgeous jewelry, colourful nail polishes and other prizes. Come check it out - I think you will not be disappointed!!! :)

Rosy (of Raindrops on Rosy) :

love love the hair, the cool 90's boots. Just such a great outfit :)

Caitie Schlisserman :

I'm loving those boots!

xxx
www.ladyalamode.com

Christina :

those freaking boots! I've been neglecting my boots...

Rebecca :

There is something so casual yet pulled together about this look and a dash of desert vibes too. Loving the brooch.

Vanessa, Take only Memories :

That necklace is absolutely amazing! Love statement pieces like that :)

K. :

You look so pretty!
Love your necklace!

Jamie Rose :

Aw I love those boots you're wearing. They look so cool on you! I really like the pattern on your skirt too. This outfit is summery in a unique way!