Field Trip

1
4
3
6
5
xtina
I recently visited the Oakland Museum with Christina to see the David Clowes exhibit. I enjoyed reading Ghost World as a teenager, so it was wonderful to see some of his art on display. We spent the afternoon viewing the permanent exhibits as well as wandering the architectural gardens of the property. In elementary school, I visited the Oakland Museum on yearly field trips with my class. I haven't returned since, so my afternoon was reminiscent of memories spent with my middle school classmates. 

We just left Des Moines, Iowa and will be arriving in Ann Arbor tomorrow. I've taken a few snapshots from our cross country trip and will hopefully share them in the coming weeks. I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!

9 comments:

Marlen :

That must have been a pretty cool feeling- walking through the same space now you walked through when you were little. I'm always surprised on how much smaller things look now haha. Love that first picture of you- and that print mixing!

JennaStevie :

What a cool place for photos!! And it's really awesome that you explored it again as an adult. I love your skirt and top together, really great pieces.
xJennaD

dear winsome :

so awesome! love your outfit..and ghost world!!

Ester Durães :

Such a lovely background for photos! loving the mix of stripes with florals together, amazing :)

Drawing Dreaming

Jamie Rose :

Looks like a very cool place to visit! Great pictures too, as usual. I really love the fun print mixing in your outfit as well. That floral + dot skirt looks great on you!

Jo - Lost in the Haze :

Such an amazing place! I think I especially love the wooden fence - wouldn't it be lovely to have one with a window!

x
Lost in the Haze: a Fashion Photography Blog

Meanz Chan :

I love both of your hats!! Oh my gosh, you were in Des Moines!? That's where I live!!

Kitsune-kun :

looks so fun! cool backdrops:)

Zoë, Lion Heart Vintage :

I luuuuuurv this outfit, lady! The pattern mixing! xoxoxo