Outside Lands

Outside Lands 1
Collar close up
bag and shoe Collage
big tree art
Dress-Darling Vintage :: Dooney and Bourke Backpack-Thrifted :: Shoes-Thrifted
This weekend was the concert extravaganza known as Outside Lands. While I couldn't actually afford a ticket to the music festival in Golden Gate Park, Jen and I did some exploring in the surrounding area. At one point during out adventure we not only found a crazy wooden art structure, but we could hear Franz Ferdinand playing their set. The Autumn months are creeping ever closer, so I've been wearing lots of summery day dresses and bare legs. I love this little number with white piping and cute collar. My Dooney and Bourke backpack is a constant summer staple. Perfect for exploring areas of San Francisco we never knew existed. 

15 comments:

islabell :

love it!!!

Monique :

cute dress and awesome backpack. so nice you got to hear some music from the outskirts.

Gracy :

oooooo the backpack is soooooo cute!

I love your hair color !

alittlevintagestory :

Cute outfit, love the dress!

Lauren :

Awesome dress, especially love it teamed up with the backpack! The last photo is really neat.

Lauren
http://tasteslikelove.blogspot.com

Carina :

I love this outfit! It remind me of my old school summer dresses I used to wear :)

Sara Sequeira :

Aw, the dress with that bag, yummi ♥ I love your skin, is so "snow white" :)

Bisou ♥

dear winsome :

dude,that concert sounds amazing..awesome that you were able to creep around the area haha the giant tree bundle is so cool, love this adorable dress too!

Folio :

Amazing bag! That last photo is brilliant (: x

The Jones :

What a completely and adorably wonderful print. I love the chest pocket and white collar!

<3 Cambria
jupefashion.blogspot.com

Caitie Schlisserman :

this dress and that backpack are perfection! I want a backpack just like that!

xxx
www.ladyalamode.com

Is It Secret, Is It Safe :

I love finding unexplored areas around where I love! You can find so many great spots! These pictures are beautiful! And I love your dress!

-Katie

Rebeccak :

I love this dress! It is a little like my old school uniform - like a trip back to primary school!

Steffys Pros and Cons :

your backpack is a dream!

Xo,
steffy
Steffys Pros and Cons

Kitsune-kun :

CUTE cute backpack!!